Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple double for Hibbert tonight. Including 11 blocks. That trade has been unreal for me. The 5 James harden steals looks good on the stat sheet aswell.

Comment

• And I may have already posted this but I'm looking to trade josh smith for a solid point guard.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Triple double for Hibbert tonight. Including 11 blocks. That trade has been unreal for me. The 5 James harden steals looks good on the stat sheet aswell.
        Yup. It has not worked out for me as well as I had hoped.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Kevin Love makes his Surprise Debut!!

ADD Must not have been much of a surprise, you actually started him tonight. Well played, sir.
          I had him in the line-up in the keeperleague as well; thanks to not being able to sleep and checking twitter

Comment

• Another trade, now all I need is another point guard and my team is set. No one except rondo is untouchable.

Comment

• I'm open for trades as well, just dont trade rape me.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I believe I know the answer to this question already, but I'm gonna ask anyways... Since I started the season at with a cap hold of 36, and I released and signed two players for one year, does it remain at 36 or go up to 38? Pretty sure it stays at 36 but I need confirmation so that I can start making more moves. My team is built for two years down the road, but I'd like to get at least ONE victory this season... haha

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I believe I know the answer to this question already, but I'm gonna ask anyways... Since I started the season at with a cap hold of 36, and I released and signed two players for one year, does it remain at 36 or go up to 38? Pretty sure it stays at 36 but I need confirmation so that I can start making more moves. My team is built for two years down the road, but I'd like to get at least ONE victory this season... haha
                  If you waive players their contracts will keep counting against your cap untill they expire. If you dropped 2 with a 1yr contract, you're now at 38.

Comment

• @Coastal/Apollo/Joey

Coastal wrote in the group thread (link):

Meyers Leonard 2 years (I'm pretty sure I have the space).
                    Picked up Terence Jones and Mo Harkness earlier, 1 year each.

Anyone want a prospect?
                    I don't think there is space for a 2 year contract.

Comment

• You are correct Euro. Thanks for pointing that out.

Coastal, if your cap was 37, and you have since picked up TJones and Harkless, then you can only sign Leonard to a 1 year contract. Jones and Harkless would have put you at 38 & 39.

Comment

• I have no Idea what my cap is at, I guess I should have been following that....I do I figure it out?
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          I have no Idea what my cap is at, I guess I should have been following that....I do I figure it out?
                          Go here: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/gr...d=7&do=discuss

Can check that against any recent moves you made; add em up.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            You are correct Euro. Thanks for pointing that out.

Coastal, if your cap was 37, and you have since picked up TJones and Harkless, then you can only sign Leonard to a 1 year contract. Jones and Harkless would have put you at 38 & 39.
                            Okay. I thought the one year contracts were inter-changeable, but that's okay. Better to know now than in later seasons!

Would I be correct in assuming that if a player I drop is picked up by another team, I get a year back? For example, I now have Terrence Jones (the numbers he would put up if Patterson or Parsons got hurt...I can only hope) but someone else drafted him, I believe. So, whoever drafted him should get a year back, right?

Just found this thread a couple days ago, and have to say I'm really enjoying this dynasty league. Wish I could have a bit of a do-over on the draft, but so it goes!

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
                              Okay. I thought the one year contracts were inter-changeable, but that's okay. Better to know now than in later seasons!

Would I be correct in assuming that if a player I drop is picked up by another team, I get a year back? For example, I now have Terrence Jones (the numbers he would put up if Patterson or Parsons got hurt...I can only hope) but someone else drafted him, I believe. So, whoever drafted him should get a year back, right?

Just found this thread a couple days ago, and have to say I'm really enjoying this dynasty league. Wish I could have a bit of a do-over on the draft, but so it goes!
                              If you drop a player his contract will be counting against your cap no matter if someone else picks him up or not.

Comment

• @Apollo/Joey: sent you guys a pm yesterday about a trade in our league which I don't think works under our CBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X