Raptors MVP of the BENCH (poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Patterson will have nicer stats but the overall impact from GV will be greater.
    I disagree, I think he's the most important player other than the starters. He's the first big off the bench, and because of Amir's impact on the team, Patterson will be his quick cover in case of injuries, fatigue, etc. His defense is solid, a terrific floor spacer, and is a tenacious rebounder. I think he will have the biggest impact.

Don't get me wrong, however, Vasquez is an incredibly big part of this team.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
      I disagree, I think he's the most important player other than the starters. He's the first big off the bench, and because of Amir's impact on the team, Patterson will be his quick cover in case of injuries, fatigue, etc. His defense is solid, a terrific floor spacer, and is a tenacious rebounder. I think he will have the biggest impact.

Don't get me wrong, however, Vasquez is an incredibly big part of this team.
      Tenacious rebounder is a little much, he's just an average rebounder but I do agree with you he is VERY important to this team. I didn't realize how much our team needed a player like him until we got him. Greivis is definitely very important as well though. But I would say he's a close second.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Don't sleep on T 'Bro.

Edit: or Fields if he gets minutes.

Comment

Working...
        X