Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drazen Petrovic Killed in an Automobile Accident in Germany.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drazen Petrovic Killed in an Automobile Accident in Germany.

New Jersey guard Drazen Petrovic, a 1993 All-NBA Third Team selection and a member of the Croatian team that won a silver medal at the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona, was killed in an automobile accident in Germany.
    http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2MQE9D...ent.5.html/r:t
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

the best euro to ever play the game.

this "news" is almost 20 years old :|

Comment

This goes out as the most random thread started here at the RR Forums. Congrats Buddah.

Comment

LOL, this thread makes me smile.

Comment

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought I'd stepped into my wayback machine without realizing it.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Drazen was a great talent R.I.P

Hey guys a bit off topic but I heard a rumor that a businessman by the name of John Bitove is planning to bring an NBA team team to Toronto! That is great news for Toronto sport teams! we will dominate sports for years to come!

I also heard that there is a great progress with the Oslo Accords so we might even have peace in the middle east before the end of the 20th century! with a growing economy that is getting better from year to year, the future sure is looking promising!!

Today I also heard a funny word "The Internet" I wonder what's that all about.

Comment

Really?! Wouldn't it be cool if they hired someone like Isiah Thomas to run the team? He was such a great player and I'm SURE that success would translate to the boardroom. He would be the kind of hands on boss that his co-workers would love to work for.

Comment

P.S I am so going to wait in line next week to see the movie "Jurassic Park" it looks awesome, people will sure be crazy about dinosaurs for a very very long time!

Comment

Hey, I just changed my name to T. Rex so I'm down with that!

Comment

What again?? that guy just can't catch a break, can he?

Comment

You could of at least said that today is the anniversary of his death

And by the way guys we're talking about one of the greatest basketball players ever. We're talking about someone losing their life, theres no need to make jokes on this thread

Comment

I see no one disrespecting the man and this happened a very long time ago. Lighten up.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I see no one disrespecting the man and this happened a very long time ago. Lighten up.
                          maybe i took it the wrong way when you said "LOL, this thread made me smile"

Comment

You should know better than to browse the forums in your hot tub, Buddahfan.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Don't mean any disrespect, Petrovic was a great player, but he is NOT the greatest Euro to ever play the game. That title belongs to Dirk Nowitzki. Petrovic was ridiculously talented no doubt, but I don't think you can count potential and what he COULD'VE done with more time in the league with what Dirk HAS done over the years.
                              http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

Working...
                              X