No announcement yet.

GT Wizards @ Raptors - 7 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to point a finger at anyone after this loss. Gay was a non factor on offense, Lowry couldn't run the offense smoothly, Amir couldn't finish, Nobody could shoot the long ball, and the defense was inconsistent overall. If it weren't for Derozan and Lucas (the only guys playing with a purpose) , this would have been a blowout. Just one of those games I guess

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      Hard to point a finger at anyone after this loss. Gay was a non factor on offense, Lowry couldn't run the offense smoothly, Amir couldn't finish, Nobody could shoot the long ball, and the defense was inconsistent overall. If it weren't for Derozan and Lucas (the only guys playing with a purpose) , this would have been a blowout. Just one of those games I guess
      Shitty timing though. You kind of figured they were due for one, just hoped it would land on the Indy game.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        ................... seriously? you are most Bi-Polar fan I have ever come across.
        Yup i'm serious. Raps don't deserve to be in the playoffs the way they played tonight. This is a GOLDEN opportunity playing the Wiz in your own court. They blew it.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Shitty timing though. You kind of figured they were due for one, just hoped it would land on the Indy game.
          Yea I was expecting something bad eventually.. just not this bad lol. Winning the next 3 is that much more crucial now

Comment

• I laugh at all the people who say now our playoff chances are over. What if the Bucks drop their next 2 games (@ Houston and @ Dallas) then lose to us? Even if we go 1-1 against Cavs/Pacers but beat the Bucks we still make up games against them. Still a long way to go, but obviously losing these easy games hurts, especially since we have more road games coming up against hard teams.

Comment

• Too busy with the Harlem shake, they lost track of their purpose.

Wishing it was Bargnani instead of Amir though. That would've been hilarious.
              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Didn't know that the Wiz beat 2 tough teams prior to playing tonight. They played well. Kudos to Washington. As for the Raps, the offence is a snoozefest, too many one and dones.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I think Lowry needs to be more aggressive and look for his more often. It will open things up for everyone. All of Bargs' looks were good and if he had any confidence he'd have had a decent game

Comment

• And the flippity-floppity fish fans strike again....

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      Hard to point a finger at anyone after this loss. Gay was a non factor on offense, Lowry couldn't run the offense smoothly, Amir couldn't finish, Nobody could shoot the long ball, and the defense was inconsistent overall. If it weren't for Derozan and Lucas (the only guys playing with a purpose) , this would have been a blowout. Just one of those games I guess
                      The offense. Yeesh. I am so sick of watching them run the same horn sets over and over, along with that bloody flop set. These guys don't read and react well enough to make these sets effective. They just end up standing around after the initial action.

Having said that, this was just one of those brutal games. Clearly didn't have it tonight.

Comment

• I don't know why Casey didn't try a Telfair led offense in the 2nd half for 5 minutes..you never know it could have sparked something
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I don't know why Casey didn't try a Telfair led offense in the 2nd half for 5 minutes..you never know it could have sparked something
                          Or it could of gotten worse. Casey doesn't have time to take chances.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• wiz were on a roll but raps shot like shit, plain and simple

Comment

• The most poorest effort I've seen by this team in this season... Goodness gracious, it's the Wizards, such a dysfunctional franchise. John Wall is highly overrated, and a "pick-up ball" player. He's in it for the "ooooh's and aaaah's".

Demar Derozan was the only really good player tonight. Everyone else was absolute garbage.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Oh yeah, and John Lucas can't run a team if his life depended on it. The offense was SO bad whenever he was at the point...
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X