No announcement yet.

Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But is Ross developing? I hope he bounces back next game.

Comment

• Most or "some" of the people in this forum have no idea what they're talking about. Noticed that a long time ago.

Comments like "Lowry's a top 10 PG in the league" or "No way i trade Lowry for Wall" "Ross is better than Barnes" drives me nuts LOL
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nurse ran a TON of wing iso penetration, which isn't Ross' strong point to say the least. His strength is in the open court and coming off screens. Maybe they're seeing what he can do with his improved handles? Not sure. If he could create his own shot off the dribble that'd be pretty sick.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Plus there's the cramps issue. If you're a shooter and can't get your legs under you it's going to be a long night. And it was. Get the man a iv drip.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            Plus there's the cramps issue. If you're a shooter and can't get your legs under you it's going to be a long night. And it was. Get the man a iv drip.
            Yea, he had no lift on his shot at all

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Most or "some" of the people in this forum have no idea what they're talking about. Noticed that a long time ago.
              You mean the other people right? Not us of course!

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                You mean the other people right? Not us of course!
                Because of my knowledge, I should be the only one allowed to post on this forum. Moderators, can you please ban everyone but me?

Comment

• He'll bounce back. I think Ross is more of a Ray Allen type player that moves without the ball and relies on his teammates finding him when he is coming off screens. I can see Ross being a fast, slippery player that can get open on the corners. Casey should stick him in a room and watch Allen highlights lol.

Summer league doesn't play to his style. There's too many ball dominating guards, and he's forced to create his own shot. Hopefully Nick Nurse can make some adjustments and the cramping goes away.

Comment

Nurse ran a TON of wing iso penetration, which isn't Ross' strong point to say the least. His strength is in the open court and coming off screens. Maybe they're seeing what he can do with his improved handles? Not sure. If he could create his own shot off the dribble that'd be pretty sick.
                    He is a the receiver of punch and kick.

Let Lowry play his game and Ross will thrive.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      He is a the receiver of punch and kick.

Let Lowry play his game and Ross will thrive.
                      And ball movement. Get the ball moving to the open man.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Most or "some" of the people in this forum have no idea what they're talking about. Noticed that a long time ago.

Comments like "Lowry's a top 10 PG in the league" or "No way i trade Lowry for Wall" "Ross is better than Barnes" drives me nuts LOL
                        Condescending comment to show you have a superior knowledge. Glad to hear you value your opinion best.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• JV looked out of shape last time. Had a great 1st half but 2nd half you can tell he was tired. Need to so some conditioning.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• This Downs guy is terrible
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

This Downs guy is terrible
                              he shoots the ball like its a hot potato. Catch and fling

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Henson was really impressive based on highlights and box score.

My understanding is their front court moving forward is Henson and Sanders. That is going to be crazy length and athleticism.

For all the hype JV has gotten over 1 game, Henson deserves a lot of credit as well. Granted Henson is 2 years older but he is going to be very good as well.
                                Exactly. When I watch Henson and Anthony Davis play I cannot help but put down all the JV hype going on here. I like JV a lot and I hope he is going to be a fantastic player. But he should be treated like a rook who needs a lot of improving and not like a star right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X