X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmanuel Mudiay

Hi Guys, my point is very simple and straight:
    -Kyle Lowry is a free agent and likely demanding a MAX contract
    -Not to mention Kyle Lowry was inconsistent in the playoffs, I would say he is now an injury prone, and he's not anytime younger at age 31
    -Most importantly, even he's healthy, and young....he's 6 feet tall, you just can't guard Kyrie Irving, John Wall, Steph Curry.

Solution:
    Raptors need a replacement for All Star Kyle Lowry, is there anyone out there who can replace Lowry? yes but no teams want to give up an all star or potential all star point guard in today's NBA.

Except....

Emmanuel Mudiay. Nuggets wants to trade Mudiay this season.

Mudiay is a 6-5 point guard, 21 years old, got handle, quickness, SIZE, shooting, and still got tons of potential. Again most importantly he's AVAILABLE, teams are shopping for him.(Is there any OTHER good point guard that is on the Block?)

To me Mudiay is the best option to replace Lowry, and we are literally rebuilding on him.

How to get him?

Well, to me Only DeRozan and Powell are untouchable. Yes if deal is right I'm trading JV too(less unlikely since Denver got Jokic)

I don't think Raptors lose anything, and potentially gain A LOT in the future with Mudiay and DeRozan for your next season's back court.

Worst shooting backourt in the league. Mudiay was really bad last year that's why Denver doesn't want him. Have you seen denver's point guards? If he was any good he would be getting 40 minutes a game. They started Jameer Nelson all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

god no

Comment

Mudiay is terrible, BUT.... if you blow it up, he's the kind of gamble you'd want to take. Amassing high-upside talent at low cost is a good strategy.

Next to DeRozan it's suicide though.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Mudiay is terrible, BUT.... if you blow it up, he's the kind of gamble you'd want to take. Amassing high-upside talent at low cost is a good strategy.

But....honesty....if you take across the league right now....who else is there? who can replace Kyle Lowry?

Comment

There's a reason that Mudiay is available right now. It's because he sucks. He lost his job to Jameer Nelson this season.

Trading for him to 'replace' Lowry isn't so much a plan as it is a super risky shot in the dark. If the plan was to nuke the team and go for a top three pick next season - which I can almost guarantee it won't be - I could be talked into Mudiay if you got him on the cheap. But considering him for the starting PG spot on a team that plans on being good seems pretty foolish given his NBA career so far.

Comment

Mudiay is terrible. Also a headcase. Pass.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Eh if I were going to take a flier on a pg that cant shoot I'd rather have Elfrid Payton. Awful shooter through his career but does everything else really well. His ft% is trending up too if that means anything. But honestly I don't really want either on this team.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  Eh if I were going to take a flier on a pg that cant shoot I'd rather have Elfrid Payton. Awful shooter through his career but does everything else really well. His ft% is trending up too if that means anything. But honestly I don't really want either on this team.
                  I rather play Delon Wright over Elfrid Payton

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                    There's a reason that Mudiay is available right now. It's because he sucks. He lost his job to Jameer Nelson this season.

Trading for him to 'replace' Lowry isn't so much a plan as it is a super risky shot in the dark. If the plan was to nuke the team and go for a top three pick next season - which I can almost guarantee it won't be - I could be talked into Mudiay if you got him on the cheap. But considering him for the starting PG spot on a team that plans on being good seems pretty foolish given his NBA career so far.
                    Who can replace Kyle Lowry?

Comment

Have we really gotten this desperate?

Comment

Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
                        I rather play Delon Wright over Elfrid Payton
                        So would I, which should tell you how I feel about Mudiay.

Comment

I don't have the answer to that question but I can definitively tell you that Mudiay is not the solution.

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post
                            Have we really gotten this desperate?
                            Raptors right now is a 45-50 wins team, and this off season IF MESSED UP might heading to 35-40 win season and essentially start rebuild again. Kyle Lowry/Starting point is one of the most important decision in this off season.

NOT TO MENTION, ALL we are doing is just to sustaining it, what about "We the North" what about be relevant again? be a contender, and thinking about Championship? I think......How you handle Kyle Lowry's situation will have major impact in next 5 years.

Comment

Jrue Holiday
                              Jeff Teague
                              George Hill
                              Darren Collison

Comment

Working...
                              X