This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith: Raps Draft Narrowed to Four or Five

Looks like it between Udoh, Aldrich, George and Bradley with Bledsoe and Patterson as long shots. According to Doug that is.

The list is narrowed, no doubt about it, as we get to T-minus one day and counting to the draft.
    As was mentioned in today’s yarn (it’s here for those who missed it) there is all kinds of activity going on and there is no doubt in mind that some kind of transaction comes down between now and the end of the draft.

But if the pick remains the No. 13 selection – and I’m thinking more along the lines of a straight trade or the addition of a pick rather than dealing away the selection – I have a sneaking suspicion the list has been narrowed to four or five.

I’ve got Epke Udoh, Cole Aldrich, Paul George and Avery Bradley on it with Derek Bledsoe and Patrick Patterson as longer shots.
    Source - Click here

Man, this guy's reporting is so bad. Obviously the Raptors would be down to a handful of choices the day before the draft.

Comment

Hopefully he will have his list narrowed down to two by friday morning.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        Man, this guy's reporting is so bad. Obviously the Raptors would be down to a handful of choices the day before the draft.
        lmao
        Ya i think we all knew who the Raptors were targeting
        but i just hope we still get another pick in the early 20s

Comment

Did he actually say Derek Bledsoe? Isn't it Eric Bledsoe?

Comment

I'm feeling Paul George. If Hedo's out I don't feel we have a true 3. Weems and Derozan both seem to be 2 guards. George is incredibly athletic and seems to have a smooth jumper. If he's available, which he probably will be, I think he's our man. Do you guys know any knocks on this guy?

Shooting
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivCtVeCP9XM

Posterization (even though it was on a little dude, it was still pretty impressive)
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXmD...eature=related

Comment

Elitist much? Considering the number of fans that are complete homers, or are just the casual type, it kind of needs being said.
              Last edited by Quixotic; Wed Jun 23, 2010, 10:51 AM.

Comment

This is exactly what I was going to say. We are a day before a draft so obviously Raptors have narrowed down their picks. Thank you Doug for stating the obvious AGAIN.

Now, Cole Aldrich, Are we going to use our 13 pick on him ?
                He was measured at 6'9" without shoes !!! so he is pretty undersized for being a center in NBA !! Why do we want an undersized Center

Comment

Who is this Derek Bledsoe and is he related to Eric Bledsoe?

Comment

Vimsanity wrote: View Post
                    Did he actually say Derek Bledsoe? Isn't it Eric Bledsoe?
                    ya, the dudes f'ed.

i honestly swear to god he is a member of this forum and just writes what we say. btw, Doug if you're reading this stop naming your family members like their SUPER HEROES!!!
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      i honestly swear to god he is a member of this forum and just writes what we say.
                      I'm thinking of two words, first word starts with B, second with R.

Comment

marz wrote: View Post
                        who is this derek bledsoe and is he related to eric bledsoe?
                        lol

Comment

I googled Derek Bledsoe and this is the first image that came up:

That left ankle doesn't look like it's gonna last long in this league

Comment

LOL, easy Arsenalist...it's not like your article "Drafting Avery Bradley could be the end of Jarret Jack" was earth-shattering news either.

Personally I like the Raptors news he provides but yea he does give way too much personal info for my liking. Then again it's his blog not a news article so he can put whatever he wants.

Comment

Working...
                            X