Rudy Fernandez could come to Toronto...I'd like it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Fernandez could come to Toronto...I'd like it

It's a crime what they're doing to Rudy in Portland. He's super depressed, and hates basketball. They won't give him consistent minutes, and when they do, they camp him behind the 3 point line.

Now dude just wants to go back to Spain to be with his mother.

I feel so bad for him. nasklndalksnd UGH. Watch the video toward the bottom here:
    http://bit.ly/9wNJHV

Joshua Priemski
    NBA blogger
    SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
    www.RufusOnFire.com/
    www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

maybe he should move his mom, sheez.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LOL agreed.
      Joshua Priemski
      NBA blogger
      SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
      www.RufusOnFire.com/
      www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

I say throw our walking TPE David Anderson and this years 2nd rounder (30-35 pick overall likely) and see what they say. Right now finding talent is priority #1 and this guy has talent...
        When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Introcollapse wrote: View Post
          It's a crime what they're doing to Rudy in Portland. He's super depressed, and hates basketball. They won't give him consistent minutes, and when they do, they camp him behind the 3 point line.
          Hogwash.

They won't give him consistent minutes because he hasn't earn them. He regressed a little in his second year and his injuries took a toll on him as well.

Now dude just wants to go back to Spain to be with his mother.
          The dude is a quitter, and its such a shame really because the famous college football movie named "Rudy" was all about perseverance in the face of adversity and giving it your all. There have been other european players that also whined and quit as well because they have discovered that back home they are stars but in the NBA they have to fight tooth and nail for minutes. Rudy shouldn't call himself professional, whining to the media that you want to go home isn't professional, if he wants to be a professional he should look at his countryman Jose Calderon and how he is dealing with his situation.

I highly doubt that coming to Toronto will change Rudy's attitude because he will just be Marco Bellineli of last season.

Comment

Toronto makes sense. If he can't go home to Mom, then Toronto and Jose's the next best thing right?

Comment

rudy clearly said that a trade doesn't matter to him he doesn't want to play in the NBA only reason he showed up is cause he is under contract.

seriously the NBA should be a little concerned when a player with rudy's talent level says I don't want to play in your league, period.
              Last edited by grindhouse; Thu Sep 30, 2010, 12:33 AM.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                rudy clearly said that a trade doesn't matter to him he doesn't want to play in the NBA only reason he showed up is cause he is under contract.

seriously the NBA should be a little concerned when a player with rudy's talent level says I don't want to play in your league, period.

I don't think the league should be concerned at all.
                If Rudy doesn't want to play in the NBA, oh fucking well.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post

rudy fernandez is like a third tier player, so i wouldn't be to worried about it and it's probably just extrememly depressed and pissed at portland if he got a fresh start he might regret ever saying he doesn't want toplay in the nba.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

It's a crime what they're doing to Rudy in Portland.
                    It's illegal now to hold someone to a legal binding contract?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      It's illegal now to hold someone to a legal binding contract?
                      it's backwards world everything that is legal is now illegal and everything that was illegal is now legal. so, you can finally shoot that person that is really annoying. yeh!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X