Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks are in a seriously bad spot. They're "built" to win now, they don't have any available draft picks, their best young vet is miserable. I think Masai has the value for Lowry pegged perfectly. He doesn't have to move him, he can hold onto Lowry. He has lots of young and/or move-able assets, while the Knicks are in serious trouble. That's how you trade from a position of strength. Hopefully, IF he moves Lowry he gets at least Shumpert and Junior.

Comment

• Does the haul Ujiri gets for Lowry now set his value in the summer? For example, if Ujiri can't get a good 1st round pick for Lowry now will he be able to get a 9/10 million per contract this summer? I'd assume it would have some major impact, not withstanding his play going forward and the success of whatever team he lands on....

Ps. Can we all please agree the tank is now on?
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Does the haul Ujiri gets for Lowry now set his value in the summer? For example, if Ujiri can't get a good 1st round pick for Lowry now will he be able to get a 9/10 million per contract this summer? I'd assume it would have some major impact, not withstanding his play going forward and the success of whatever team he lands on....

I think whatever a team trades for Lowry, will have an impact on what his agent then asks for. For example, if the Knicks trade Junior, and a future first, Lowry's agent will have the ability to hold the caped-out Knicks ransom!
        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• I am very interested to know how this plays out if I were the knicks i would give up iman and tim jr. and pick the draft pick. I like iman MU doesnt I guess its the way he acts and the injuries which is the reason the knicks been trying to deal him/ tim jr is not going to be a star att least not anytime soon.

so if i were the knicks i would deal iman 2018 or iman tim jr. cause they are not benefiting from them now and need help now. lowry is a 20 pt scorer on the right team which is why we went after him. he just doesnt fit here.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            My guess is that NY is offering Felton & Shumpert & 2018 1st round pick, but MU wants Hardaway (and Smith/Murry for salary balancing) instead of Shumpert.
            If the Knicks are offering Felton, Shump and a 1st, that's a damn good deal. I'd take it and run far, far away, laughing all the way. The Knicks are pretty desperate. The Nets and Warriors have their 1 position pretty solidified. They're not gonna top that offer.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
              If the Knicks are offering Felton, Shump and a 1st, that's a damn good deal. I'd take it and run far, far away, laughing all the way. The Knicks are pretty desperate. The Nets and Warriors have their 1 position pretty solidified. They're not gonna top that offer.
              i agree they dont want to give up the first rounder and shump is a fan fav. they r trying to figure out what MU really wants but will have to deal they have no choice.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  Does the haul Ujiri gets for Lowry now set his value in the summer? For example, if Ujiri can't get a good 1st round pick for Lowry now will he be able to get a 9/10 million per contract this summer? I'd assume it would have some major impact, not withstanding his play going forward and the success of whatever team he lands on....

If Raps fans don't know what direction we are on now... Man!! That will be real sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                    If Raps fans don't know what direction we are on now... Man!! That will be real sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Well its not like our record can get much worst: .350%

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• It's really too bad we can't get giannis for lowry somehow. now there's a player i'd be willing to back off the picks for.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Wouldn't it be incredible if masai was able to get Felton from Knicks and then turn around and ship him to the nets for Plumlee and bogdanovic? Lol nets would likely do it just to piss off Dolan

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Wouldn't it be incredible if masai was able to get Felton from Knicks and then turn around and ship him to the nets for Plumlee and bogdanovic? Lol nets would likely do it just to piss off Dolan
                            I think Stern would be morally (and probably legally) obligated to stop that level of fleecing.

Comment

• oh man, Masai's in tank mode
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                oh man, Masai's in tank mode
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X