Ujiri: He'd Be "Comfortable" Beginning Season With This Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ujiri: He'd Be "Comfortable" Beginning Season With This Roster

or is nothing of real substance going on?

I mean..the Detroit offer leaked. The Camby wanting a buy-out leaked. The Bargnani trade leaked.

Not that any of that mattered if it got leaked. But, there's been nothing since...

Not even in the slightest. The biggest news is Landry Fields off-season plans and Aaron Gray getting engaged.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Maybe they are still mulling blowing up the team. Even though i feel that might be the best option at this point. imo.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post

I mean..the Detroit offer leaked. The Camby wanting a buy-out leaked. The Bargnani trade leaked.

Not that any of that mattered if it got leaked. But, there's been nothing since...

Not even in the slightest. The biggest news is Landry Fields off-season plans and Aaron Gray getting engaged.
      Detroit leaked the trade rumour.

The Camby situation was pretty much a given, and came from Camby's camp.

I guess the Bargs trade leaked, but I don't remember....did it come from NY media?

Comment

My experience suggests leaks are just as often disinformation.

Comment

What's fields doing this off-season? making a baby?

Comment

There probably isn't anything to be leaked. My guess is he's making calls, but Ujiri is going to wait until GM's are desperate then fleece them. This could be slow and painful, but it will pay off later.

We could always hope for a 'Turkoglu' bomb to drop I guess, but this could be a boring offseason/season

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post

Completely agree. I think fans (including myself) want to beleive that Ujiri is working on a big trade that will make us into contenders/comptetive but that is the same sort of hope that keeps crappy players in a Raptors far too long.

The most likely scenario is that we will plug any holes on the roster with bargain basement talent/contracts and roll into this season with the same team as the last. I would further speculate that Ujiri will trade whomever he can for picks and prospects by the trade deadline.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                What's fields doing this off-season? making a baby?
                What else would you do? I'd be lucky to show up for games

Comment

Before the boob job, I guess.

http://www.rebodybuilding.com/forum/...7-19-16754.jpg

Comment

man... major ps job on the butt chin...

no seriously though, wtf is landry doing? his shot is shit atm.

Comment

Do we even know the FULL summer league line-up!? Arent the Raps playing this saturday?

Comment

Usagi_yo_Jimbo wrote: View Post
                        Do we even know the FULL summer league line-up!? Arent the Raps playing this saturday?

Comment

Holy crap, I wanted us to draft Jordan Traylor. Would love this gu as our 3rd string PG

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            Holy crap, I wanted us to draft Jordan Traylor. Would love this gu as our 3rd string PG
                            sucks for telfair which i'm sure we won't resign and a waste of a second round pick to get him. thanks BC! ughhhhhhhh

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Detroit leaked the trade rumour.

The Camby situation was pretty much a given, and came from Camby's camp.

I guess the Bargs trade leaked, but I don't remember....did it come from NY media?
                              I don't care who it came from, it still got leaked..kind of missing the point.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X