Ujiri: He'd Be "Comfortable" Beginning Season With This Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I knew it. Masai is looking to ship DeRozan for some cheaper options and possibly a backup PG
    DeMar is nearly ten in salary; I'd be happy with a decent first-round pick and taking back some minor expiring contract.

Comment

I knew it. Masai is looking to ship DeRozan for some cheaper options and possibly a backup PG
      Where would DeMar even fit now? Who is still SG shopping?
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Lol...nice analogy

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          Where would DeMar even fit now? Who is still SG shopping?
          Chi-town would love an upgrade. So would the Hawks if they don't land Monta

Comment

Hawks - I would take Shroeder/Nogueira 2014 first rounder and cash
            Chicago - Hinrich picks and cash from Chicago
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
              @KevinRashidi: Mentioned this yesterday but can confirm with multiple sources that DeMar DeRozan is in fact being shopped by Masai Ujiri.

.. Think he's keeping it lowkey
              I'll believe it when I see it from someone reliable.

Comment

Chicago has Jimmy Butler, who's very cost-effective for them at the position. I don't think they'd go for DeMar.

Demar's natural landing place is probably Oklahoma City - OKC sends us Kendrick Perkins and a prospect/pick for DeMar and maybe we send them Camby as well. DeMar/Camby for Perkins, one or two of Reggie Jackson, Jeremy Lamb, PJ3 and a first-rounder.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                  @KevinRashidi: Mentioned this yesterday but can confirm with multiple sources that DeMar DeRozan is in fact being shopped by Masai Ujiri.

.. Think he's keeping it lowkey

MU is probably driving everyone batty.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    probably going to merge this with something else shortly but for now....
                    ----------------------------2013--------- 2014 ---------- 2015

Quentin Richardson ---------1.4m ---------*1.45m-------- *1.5m
                    Julyan Stone----------------800k ---------*900k
                    Steve Novak----------------3.75m---------3.45m--------- 3.75m
                    Marcus Camby--------------4.4m----------*4.3m
                    Tyler Hansborough-----------2.5m----------2.5m

* = non guaranteed

Pyscho Ts salary is an estimate based off of tweets suggesting "part of the MLE was used to sign him"

1.) Nothing here is untradeable
                    2.) Everyone has a specific skillset
                    3.) Only one of these toys with the notion of "upside"
                    In agreement. He can adjust with more minor less headline splashing moves. Remember last July many were anxious to see Steve Nash sign with us? For 36 m...what a disaster that would have been.

Comment

I think the reason everyone is confused as to who is and isn't being shopped is being everyone is available, BUT... only if the right deals come alone. Ujiri is not rushing anything, but he's keeping all his options open. Most likely figuring we're going to go into next season with a few changes but a relatively similar ball club as last years which will give him a better feel for how this team plays basketball. However, he knows the team is still ways away from contending and if anything sweet comes along, he will definitely put serious thought into it.

Our bench right now looks a tad better than it did last years on paper right now, which is good.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        Our bench right now looks a tad better than it did last years on paper right now, which is good.
                        yeah we actually have one this year lol

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Actually, you're missing the point. The source of the leak matters a great deal because each party has an agenda. By never leaking anything themselves, Toronto is keeping their agenda completely unknown. This is what matters because it gives them more negotiating power as teams will struggle to piece together their strategy.
                          ..I can't miss my own point...
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

EL_CHAPO wrote: View Post
                            Yeah same, but if we can't trade and instead bought him out though how much would that set us back?
                            Why the hell would you buy him out? He wants to go to a contender. If a contender wants him -we need something.
                            If he does not report, suspend his ass. I don't think he wants to spend his last year in NBA on injury or suspended list.

Comment

Team option on Hansborough for second year means Masai is still busy creating flexibility.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                                ..I can't miss my own point...
                                haha

Comment

Working...
                                X