Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    12 of them are offensive
    12 offensive rebounds? I didn't notice that before... He must have been steamrolling over David Lee the whole game.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      I'm not mad. Toronto really competed tonight, and we saw the best performance from Andrea Bargnani tonight. Really happy with him this evening, while I've been hard on him all season. But, consistency.

Again, another game that flew away from us because of talent. Rudy Gay, you were brilliant tonight. Just pass the ball a little more.

Defense made too one too many defensive lapses, and against a team like the Warriors, it's gotta be at a minimum.
      There are only a couple of players on this team that understand that concept...

Comment

• Huge win by Golden State! Huge game by my boy Steph Curry and the "Black Falcon" Harrison Barnes i thought hit the biggest shot of the game!

As for the Raps, it's the same old, same old. Their execution in the 4th is brutal. Too many 1 on 1. Their D in the 1st, 2nd and 4th were atrocious. DeRozan is GARBAGE. And like i said before, he's the SG version of Bargnani. If he's not scoring he shouldn't be on the floor because what else does he do well? his defense is pathetic, he can't rebound, horrible 3pt shooter. He and AB are two of the most inefficient player in the NBA.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm not mad. Toronto really competed tonight, and we saw the best performance from Andrea Bargnani tonight. Really happy with him this evening, while I've been hard on him all season. But, consistency.

Again, another game that flew away from us because of talent. Rudy Gay, you were brilliant tonight. Just pass the ball a little more.

Defense made too one too many defensive lapses, and against a team like the Warriors, it's gotta be at a minimum.
          I'm proud of them, playoff wise it's no contest, next season. Golden State was amazing Stephen Curry = LEGEND.

Comment

• Tonight was a great game. I have no problems with how they played. I'm proud of them, and of Andrea

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
              Tonight was a great game. I have no problems with how they played. I'm proud of them, and of Andrea
              Agreed. These guys battled hard, and they just didn't have enough talent to separate or get over the hump. This team seriously lacks an inside presence. The majority of scoring came from the perimeter - although, Amir had an awesome game in the paint off of offensive rebounding.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• great game wish we always had THAT Andrea wish he was always "Il Mago" played good D and crashed the glass tonight gave it on both ends great game. Man Stephen Curry though! MONSTER! again though besides Amir the bench did relatively nothing resulting in a loss they got lit up. Andrea had it going Jonas didnt miss some silly baskets but its all good hes a rookie.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Ezeli isn't that great. He played 20 mins the other night and put up like 2 points and 3 boards or something. They lack a lot of skilled bigs when Bogut is out. Val should get 30 mins tonight, but you never know with casey
                  RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  Ezeli isn't a guy you rely on anything but defense. He's a big body. Points I'm not worried about, 3 rebounds in 20 minutes isn't great, but it's definitely better than Bargnani who made the impossible happen, getting 0 boards in 33 minutes of playing time.
                  Congrats on mod RR.

I think you both missed the point: rookies contribute to GSWs success. They are getting a chance to play and develop on a PLAYOFF. Not happening for Toronto and there is no playoffs associated with this team for the 5th consecutive season.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Congrats on mod RR.

I think you both missed the point: rookies contribute to GSWs success. They are getting a chance to play and develop on a PLAYOFF. Not happening for Toronto and there is no playoffs associated with this team for the 5th consecutive season.
                    Yea I have no idea what is going on. Ross doesn't get to play, neither does jv In the 4th and Quincy at all. I say we look for a younger coach who will play rookies and develop the team and grow with them. I honestly have no idea what Casey is doing anymore

Comment

Congrats on mod RR.

Thank you Matt. And yes, how I wish Casey would run the team with the rookies playing... Barnes, Green did a solid job for them last night, & I don't think their overall rookie talent is better than JV/Ross/Acy either..

Comment

Thank you Matt. And yes, how I wish Casey would run the team with the rookies playing... Barnes, Green did a solid job for them last night, & I don't think their overall rookie talent is better than JV/Ross/Acy either..
                        Not even close..
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

JV is better than any of the GS rookies. Barnes is a lot better than Ross though. And i think the Black Falcon has a chance to be a star in this league just like JV. Draymond Green on the other hand is a heck of a defender. He's a guy that guard opposing team's best wing guy late in the game.

And oh Ezeli > Acy.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            JV is better than any of the GS rookies. Barnes is a lot better than Ross though. And i think the Black Falcon has a chance to be a star in this league just like JV. Draymond Green on the other hand is a heck of a defender. He's a guy that guard opposing team's best wing guy late in the game.

And oh Ezeli > Acy.
                            I disagree. If anything, they're the same players. Role players, rebounders, defenders, hard workers. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Congrats on mod RR.

Yup, and the implications are huge for them. They've got a bunch of bad contracts on that team (Beidrens, Jefferson, Rush) but they don't need to panic because they can make do with the young guys now, and then when all those bad contracts come off the books, they can add another key piece to a great young core. In two years, they could be hitting the offseason paying only $35 million for a playoff-tested core of Lee, Curry, Barnes, Thompson, Ezeli, and Green. Maybe $50 million if they re-sign Bogut. Either way, that's potentially a great core that's maybe one elite veteran away from being a contender.

(It's not inconceivable that they could make a pitch for LeBron if he opts out in 2014. Can you imagine a starting unit of Curry, Thompson, James, Lee, and Bogut, with Barnes, Ezeli, and Green off the bench? That's a lineup I'd love watching and hate playing.)

We, on the other hand, seem to want to play our bad contract guys to death. When they expire, we're just going to be trying to replace the guys who are expiring, rather than trying to add to a core that we've already built.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

And oh Ezeli > Acy.
                                Draymond green isn't that good he looks like a tweener to me. He cant' defend perimeter players at all, DeRozan was schooling him when he was defending him. Acy is probably better than both Green and Ezeli but dwane casey is allergic to rookies. Barnes is pretty good but i don't see star in him, JV has more potential definitely. Barnes is only averaging 3 more points than ross, 0.7 more assists, and 2 more boards while playing 10 more minutes per game. He isn't that much better than Ross, if Ross got his minutes he'd be lighting it up probably averaging 10 points off the bench. Barnes has a good nba body though, he just needs to put it to good use.

Comment

Working...
                                X