Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They just don't care. I really almost can't watch anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They just don't care. I really almost can't watch anymore.

No body cares on the floor.
    Everyones just shooting bricks and they don't care.
    Apparently everyone thinks they're Larry %$@#&% Bird with these shots they are taking.
    Losing is fine, but at least LOOK like you're trying. No one even LOOKS like they're trying.
    Except Ed. God Bless you Ed Davis. You're all we have left.

The problem is AB. He is the engine of this team and he is not good on defense. He is creating a toxic environment and hence no one cares anymore. You trade him and this team will be on the right path. Blah Blah Blah ....

Here it is. No Accountability. It starts from the GM, passed on to the Coach and runs down every single of them.

This not even a Team anymore. It is bunch of rich dudes playing street ball and going on Plane rides from City to City.

Thank you Mr.Colangelo

Comment

Last time they lost 12 straight was 2002-2003. That year they were 24-58. We got the 4th pick which was of course Bosh. At this rate I think it will be a long time before we get 11 more wins , if we even get that many. It looks most likely that Cleveland will get the 1st pick again and the Raptors can very well get a pick around 3-5. They are playing for a pick now.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        No body cares on the floor.
        Everyones just shooting bricks and they don't care.
        Apparently everyone thinks they're Larry %$@#&% Bird with these shots they are taking.
        Losing is fine, but at least LOOK like you're trying. No one even LOOKS like they're trying.
        Except Ed. God Bless you Ed Davis. You're all we have left.
        i know what you mean even i can't watch them play anymore either.... o yaa God Bless you Ed Davis you actually look like you want to play unlike everyone else.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
          The problem is AB. He is the engine of this team and he is not good on defense. He is creating a toxic environment and hence no one cares anymore. You trade him and this team will be on the right path. Blah Blah Blah ....

Here it is. No Accountability. It starts from the GM, passed on to the Coach and runs down every single of them.

This not even a Team anymore. It is bunch of rich dudes playing street ball and going on Plane rides from City to City.

Thank you Mr.Colangelo
          +1.

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
            Last time they lost 12 straight was 2002-2003. That year they were 24-58. We got the 4th pick which was of course Bosh. At this rate I think it will be a long time before we get 11 more wins , if we even get that many. It looks most likely that Cleveland will get the 1st pick again and the Raptors can very well get a pick around 3-5. They are playing for a pick now.
            Funny if we end up with 4th pick and cleveland get the 1st, deja vu for both franchises.

Comment

Poor play

Guess the best way to register fan dissatisfaction is to stay away from ACC. When it starts hurting MLSE, only then will they start putting in monies to put together a serious team...

Comment

Yup, by my count they were 13 of 44 on shots of longer than 15 feet (1 of 6 from deep); they were 25 of 50 in closer than that, plus 12 more points from shooting fouls from getting into the paint. No idea why everyone wants to be a jump-shooter, when this lineup, as it stands now is brutal at that part of the game. Call it laziness, call it timidity, call it lack of mental focus, whatever. The only way this roster is going to end this streak is if they go inside. If Ed's success wasn't enough of a demonstration, I don't know what will convince them.

Comment

If it is of any consolation I keep my sanity by watching individuals like Davis, Amir, Bayless and DD play the game. Mostly these guys are always in the game and play with heart. DD was not so good tonite but he tries to compensate in areas other than offense. ED saved the team from embarassment..it would have been a blowout by halftime if not for him in qtr 2. BC better make a move of some kind just to keep these guys going. I think AB has hit the wall being option 1 for the first time alongwith all of his defensive liabilities.

Comment

Derozan played a nice defensive game (3 steals, 2 blocks and he had alot of deflections and help - defense plays that are not recorded)

Comment

Bargs

On the Celtics, Bargnani would be a perinneal all-star. He needs an Oakley sized foot up his ass. I do not know how intelligent he is, but I think he may just be as "duh" as a defender can get. He may really just not know.

I am finally okay with trading him for a chance at someone with a slightly more rounded game, though I do think he is a pretty talented player - our most talented, probably.
                      When they had a rumour about the Warriors putting Curry on the block and someone suggested a Bargnani for Curry deal could happen, I had a delusional dream face going on. The problem is that no one is buying this year with the CBA/strike coming up. . If you want to lose someone, you have to buy them out, and that would make no sense with anyone on the roster.

Comment

Thank you Mr.Colangelo
                        That was true even before Mr Colangelo trundled across the border.

Comment

Thank you Mr.Colangelo
                          So you don't believe that Bargnani is at all at fault for his lack of defense or rebounding?

If they fire Colangelo and Triano, will that make Bargnani a better defender and rebounder?

Why does Bargnani need to be held accountable for things that guys like Amir Johnson and Ed Davis do DESPITE the toxic environment that these guys have apparently created? Shouldn't you keep guys like that, and get rid of guys who aren't self motivated?
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                            So you don't believe that Bargnani is at all at fault for his lack of defense or rebounding?

If they fire Colangelo and Triano, will that make Bargnani a better defender and rebounder?

Why does Bargnani need to be held accountable for things that guys like Amir Johnson and Ed Davis do DESPITE the toxic environment that these guys have apparently created? Shouldn't you keep guys like that, and get rid of guys who aren't self motivated?
                            I address your questons in another thread and there is no reason to repeat myself.
                            It is very simple. The problem is you just DO NOT GET it or pretend to not get it which is fine as I think everyone who has read few of your posts here know what you are all about.

Best of Luck

Comment

EaseMyPain wrote: View Post
                              On the Celtics, Bargnani would be a perinneal all-star. He needs an Oakley sized foot up his ass. I do not know how intelligent he is, but I think he may just be as "duh" as a defender can get. He may really just not know.
                              On the Celtics, he'd probably be riding the pine because they demand their bigs to play defense. Why does everyone think that trading Bargnani to a contender will suddenly make him a contender? How many shots do you think he'd get on that team? Well, Paul Pierce takes a team high 13 a game. Bargnani right now takes 18, and scores just 2 more points a game. You think Bargnani is going to take more shots than Paul Pierce? Doubtful. Ray Allen takes 12 shots per game. Let's say Bargnani takes that many.

Right now Bargnani gets 1.18 points for every shot he takes. This is pretty much what he does for his career, so this number is normal for him. If Bargnani takes 12 shots per game, which is the most I can see him taking (assuming he would play regular minutes, which is doubtful), he'd score 14 ppg.

I fail to see how a 7 footer who scores 14 ppg while being a below average rebounder and defender (which is would be no matter who his teammates are, his coach is or what team he plays for) would ever make the All-Star team, let alone be a perennial All-Star.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X