Game-Time: Raptors vs. Heat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BalticGiants wrote: View Post
    Despite Gay so far being really good, I can understand why Grizzlies let him go for Calderon and Ed and pick. At the end of the day Grizzlies might have even better ball movement, chemistry and maybe even to be better.
    I'm pretty sure Gay was not the reason for bad ball movement tonight. You must have been watching a different game. You have to be looking pretty hard to find something wrong with how Rudy played tonight.

Comment

• I'm pretty excited to see Rudy, DeMar and Andrea play together. They could really compliment each other. We were one scorer, and big man away from winning tonight. Bargs usually plays Bosh pretty well.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        Calderon went to Detroit...
        Of well, they got Price right? That's basically the same - a great team player. I mean, I can see why Grizzlies let Gay go. Not saying it's bad for such team as Raptors, but that's not much if you expect to build serious team...

Comment

• THE HEAT
          lol using THE HEAT as an excuse. reminder that THE HEAT have lost to the likes of detroit, washington, milwaukee. and raptors taking them them to OT last time out.

Comment

Of well, they got Price right? That's basically the same - a great team player. I mean, I can see why Grizzlies let Gay go. Not saying it's bad for such team as Raptors, but that's not much if you expect to build serious team...
            ITT: Prince is the same as Calderon.

Memphis traded Gay because they wanted to save money. That's all. They've been trying to rationalize it with "Basketball Reasons" (lol), but in the end it was a financial decision.

Comment

haha, keep on enticing stuff big guy

Comment

• Expected loss, good effort by the Raps. Gotta work on that offense.

Comment

• We lost to the heat everyone does. I saw this loss coming, time to get ready for Boston thats a big game.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    We lost to the heat everyone does. I saw this loss coming, time to get ready for Boston thats a big game.
                    +1

Looks like you need to update your signature, though.

Comment

You obviously have no idea what your talking about. And who the hell is Price?

Comment

• Tough loss but a great game by DeRozan and Gay, although their field goal % are pretty low, jacked too many shots instead of playing the team game. We are gonna sure miss Jose Calderon, Lowry looked amazing in the first quarter but became chucker and dished only 1 ast, come on. Val, is his head in the game cause he looked lost, no point in saying. If he continues to play like this, I'm afraid BC might trade him for a well established center. Can't wait to see Bargs in the lineups to boost his stocks, perhaps we will make one last final move to the roster before the deadline. Gay and DeRozan are just not enough to defeat the Blazing Heat. Good game by CB4 though, the crowd did not boo him as hard as it used to be and I could swear the fans were cheering for the Heat at the end of the game.

Comment

• Heat broadcaster CLEARLY said the Raptor's are starting to realize how vauable Jose was. This was mid way in the 4th when Lowry & Lucas had a total of 3 assists. TOGETHER.

Adding Barg's to what we saw against the eat tonight will be a death wish.
                          Suicide it's a suicide .... budda bye bye.

Comment

• Anderson and Lucas are 1-6 and 1-7. When these guys score it's great, but they have no consistency and they killed us tonight. Ross only had 2 good games and he keeps shooting as if he was 50% from 3pt. Lowry, 10 points, 5 TO, 4 (late) assists, let's say he had a bad game.
                            Good effort by DD and RD, first time of the season we have 2 players over 25pts. Clearly the effect of not having a PG distributing the balls anymore. Valenciunas also suffers from that situation and seems a bit lost.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                              Tough loss but a great game by DeRozan and Gay, although their field goal % are pretty low, jacked too many shots instead of playing the team game. We are gonna sure miss Jose Calderon, Lowry looked amazing in the first quarter but became chucker and dished only 1 ast, come on. Val, is his head in the game cause he looked lost, no point in saying. If he continues to play like this, I'm afraid BC might trade him for a well established center. Can't wait to see Bargs in the lineups to boost his stocks, perhaps we will make one last final move to the roster before the deadline. Gay and DeRozan are just not enough to defeat the Blazing Heat. Good game by CB4 though, the crowd did not boo him as hard as it used to be and I could swear the fans were cheering for the Heat at the end of the game.
                              Val is coming off an injury genius.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                                lol using THE HEAT as an excuse. reminder that THE HEAT have lost to the likes of detroit, washington, milwaukee. and raptors taking them them to OT last time out.
                                Seriously. People trying to make it seem like the heat have never lost a game or some shit.

And Val has always been underwhelming. Sorry but loading up the team with underachieving euro players has just been horrible.
                                Last edited by iblastoff; Sun Feb 3, 2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X