Uh Oh Jack!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh Jack!!!

Hmmm, call me a conspiracy nutjob but since the Ric Bucher story broke about the rumour of Miami's need for a "floor-spacing guard", Jack hasn't been himself. He's erratic, wild, and inconsistent. Is he playing his way out of town? I mean joining his buddy with Wade and LeBron is enticing...

Coincidentally, Jose is playing better. Please tell me that I have too much time in my hands?
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Let's hope not, I really like Jack.
    Who are they even going to offer aside from picks and Chalmers?
    NO ONE!

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
      Hmmm, call me a conspiracy nutjob but since the Ric Bucher story broke about the rumour of Miami's need for a "floor-spacing guard", Jack hasn't been himself. He's erratic, wild, and inconsistent. Is he playing his way out of town? I mean joining his buddy with Wade and LeBron is enticing...

Coincidentally, Jose is playing better. Please tell me that I have too much time in my hands?
      Yeah or he could play his way right on to the bench with no ticket out of town if he were doing that. Besides, it doesn't make sense. All through the summer he was campaigning to be the captain of the team.

Comment

I really hope it's just an off night! Besides the loss, I have a lot of hope for Derozan and believe it or not Andrea Bargnani. If only you could combine bargnani and reggie evans.

The one person I'm most disappointed in is Amir Johnson. Biggest waste of money since Turkoglu!

Comment

I've said this before, so I'll say it again: Jack had a very slow start to last season too. He picked it up around late November-December.

Comment

Its not his fault. Players go through bad games. Its up to the coach to see that that player is not productive so he needs to be benched, or at least limit his minutes.

Comment

I don't want to loose Jack since he has a reasonable salary but he is a great fit in Heat and what they are trying to do.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post

honestly, i seen jack going to miami since the big three, here's hoping it doesn't happen.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X