X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin Towers 2.0?

You know like Timmy and the Admiral?

JV and Brook Lopez?

Bargnani, Ross, picks, cash, every damn thing we can trade, for Brook Lopez.

Nets will sign Dwight this summer.

JV
    Brook
    Rudy
    DeMar
    Lowry

With Amir as the 3rd post player

Don't want any part of Lopez, the guy sucks even worse than Bargs, we need a stretch 4 or a rebounding 4 and have Amir comes off the bench but most likely we will have a Landry/Amir as our future 4 and backups. Personally, I like Carl Landry's game, I think he will be an allstar in this league given the right team and right coach and the Raps is that team to land a stretch 4 in Landry, I think Landry as a poor man Cedric Cebalos with a better jump shot. Next we need a backup PG (either buy a pick or look through FA) and a backup C (look through FA), then we are set for next year. We go with

Lowry/Backup PG
    DeRozan/Ross/
    Gay/Fields/
    Landry/Amir/Acy
    Val/Backup C

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      Don't want any part of Lopez, the guy sucks even worse than Bargs, we need a stretch 4 or a rebounding 4 and have Amir comes off the bench but most likely we will have a Landry/Amir as our future 4 and backups. Personally, I like Carl Landry's game, I think he will be an allstar in this league given the right team and right coach and the Raps is that team to land a stretch 4 in Landry, I think Landry as a poor man Cedric Cebalos with a better jump shot. Next we need a backup PG (either buy a pick or look through FA) and a backup C (look through FA), then we are set for next year. We go with

Lowry/Backup PG
      DeRozan/Ross/
      Gay/Fields/
      Landry/Amir/Acy
      Val/Backup C
      Your trolling has reached a max now lol. Please take a look at Brook Lopez's stats next time you say something so absurd.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Having 5 scorers in the starting lineup never works. And having the best offensive option off the bench being a second year Ross isn't good either. I don't doubt that a JV/Lopez combo would be effective, but I do doubt that its the best fit with the rest of this roster.

Comment

Oh, sorry, you traded Ross to get Lopez, so nevermind, we have no offense on the bench.

Comment

Yeah because Ross is giving us a whole lot of points!

Comment

Not sure either Val or Brooks suited to play the four, they would not fit together.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                You know like Timmy and the Admiral?

JV and Brook Lopez?

Bargnani, Ross, picks, cash, every damn thing we can trade, for Brook Lopez.

Nets will sign Dwight this summer.

JV
                Brook
                Rudy
                DeMar
                Lowry

With Amir as the 3rd post player
                Impossible.

Nets are a tax team and this trade doesn't change that so they can't sign Howard as a free agent nor can they execute a sign and trade.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  JV
                  Brook
                  Rudy
                  DeMar
                  Lowry
                  I think this unit would have a hard time creating the spacing it needs to be effective.

Comment

The thing I don't get about this thread....

Why would you want to replace a weak-rebounding natural PF (who's a legit 7 feet) with a weak-rebounding natural C who can't slide to PF?

Comment

I also don't really like Lopez. In a way he does remind me of Bargnani, because he strikes me as one of those "keep him happy" players where you need to get him his touches and make him involved if you want to get good effort from him on both ends (or even just one end for Bargs ). It's not an uncommon problem, but I'd still like to avoid going after such a player, especially at Lopez's cost.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post

Lowry/Backup PG
                        DeRozan/Ross/
                        Gay/Fields/
                        Landry/Amir/Acy
                        Val/Backup C
                        Sometimes I can't tell if you're just trolling or just really stupid. Hopefully just trolling because I would hate to know that you're mentally deficient.

Comment

Working...
                        X