X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Are we bad people if we hope so?
    not in the slightest
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

You know a trade is long overdue when the fans are hoping for an injury.

Comment

I'm not going to lie...it's terrible...but I was thankful he got hurt....
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          As much as I hate Bargnani, it kinda sucked to see him in pain on the floor holding his elbow. Maybe a win tonight will make me feel a bit better...

Comment

Straight line to the rim

Comment

First post, and a nice run. Good omen ?

Comment

You fans are terrible. Wanting him traded fine, but being happy that he got injured...your minds are fucked. Excuse the language but there is no other word to describe it.

Comment

they weren't thankful he was injured, just glad that someone else is going to take his minutes

no one wants him injured as that would mean he is worth less on the market

Comment

we are actually outrebounding them (+2) not much, but just not used to seeing it on the stat sheet

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                      BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                      they weren't thankful he was injured, just glad that someone else is going to take his minutes

no one wants him injured as that would mean he is worth less on the market
                      So isn't this being thankful?

Comment

Praying that Bargs needs to get his arm amputated.

Comment

won't lie it brought a smile to face. And I haven't stopped since, only momentarily when jose was playing extended minutes and I was worried lowry was injured......

Comment

Who would have know that Davis would be tied with Aldridge, both leadeing their team in scoring. (and rebounds)

Comment

davis seems to match up well against skinnier frontcourts.

Comment

I know I know I'm going to hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X