Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joke of a team, joke of a coach, joke of a management!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke of a team, joke of a coach, joke of a management!!

This is so frustrating, losing to the Sacramento Kings? really? yikes! Just effing blowup the whole team already!! Keep only JV, Ross and Lowry.

- Ed Davis was having a MONSTER game why take him out for a guy who is struggling and is known as a guy that disappears come crunch time in Bargnani?? this is like the Spurs game all over again!!

- As for DeRozan, what's the point of being athletic if you're not using it?? this guy is one of the worst finishing guard that i've seen. He's SOFT, he always finesse everything when he drives, why not go hard and dunk the fucking ball instead of laying the ball softly?? he could learn a lesson or two from Terrence Ross on how to finish.

- What can i say about Bargnani? he's not the only problem on this team but it's pretty obvious when he's out of the game the team plays better.

- What the hell happened to their defence? this is like the old Toronto Raptors. I'm starting to think that last year was nothing but a fluke. I mean, the Sacramento Kings could do anything they want to tonight offensively!! This Kings team is one of the worst offensive team and overall one of the worst team in the league!!!

- Coaching needs to IMPROVE big time. Casey at times looks like he has no idea what he's doing. I don't think he's an NBA caliber coach.

- Raps need a new GM. 7 years of mediocrity under Colangelo. Enough already. This all started when they drafted Bargnani 1st overall in 2006.
    Mamba Mentality

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      - What the hell happened to their defence? this is like the old Toronto Raptors. I'm starting to think that last year was nothing but a fluke. I mean, the Sacramento Kings could do anything they want to tonight offensively!! This Kings team is one of the worst offensive team and overall one of the worst team in the league!!!
      What happened was that Bargnani was out for most of last season. Should explain a lot, but hell, I ain't the GM

Comment

why trade ed if u said he played well. makes no sense to me. i do agree with most of your post though.

Comment

I'm confused, baffled, befuddled, you name it.

Why take a guy out when he's racking up monster numbers for a 3 of 14 guy?
          Why would you start you best center, and limit him to 15mins when he's done absolutely nothing wrong for you to bench him?
          Why would you start, play for almost 40mins, a guy who you picked up from waivers and didnt even play in any of the 15 games of the season?
          Why is Ross playing 13mins a game when clearly, clearly the gaping need is the position he plays?

There has to be a logical reason behind what Casey is doing. Either that or he's totally going off the sane grid. There is no explanation for what he is doing.

I cant help but think that there's more to it than what we are seeing.
          There's a conspiracy theory here somewhere. It just surprises me how bad the coaching is when clearly this team is not that complicated to coach. Im purely lost.

Comment

By the way, i'm done with DeRozan as well. He's not going to get any call/respect from the officials if he continues to play soft basketball. DUNK the effing ball DeMar. Go hard straight to the basket!!!

I want to see more TERRENCE ROSS, more ED DAVIS, more JONAS VALANCIUNAS. Is that too much to ask?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

By the way, i'm done with DeRozan as well. He's not going to get any call/respect from the officials if he continues to play soft basketball. DUNK the effing ball DeMar. Go hard straight to the basket!!!

I want to see more TERRENCE ROSS, more ED DAVIS, more JONAS VALANCIUNAS. Is that too much to ask?
              I think it's total bull-shit saying stuff like DUNK THE BALL, all the damn time... If it was that easy to dunk having his athleticism, shouldn't 3 quarters of LeBron, Westbrook's, Rose, Griffin shot attempts be dunks than? You're acting as if it's easy to blow by multiple defenders, and dunk on 5 players in the key... Unless you're Michael Jordan of course.

You're underrating the ability to dunk in traffic, Demar has done it, but it sure as hell is not easy. Settle down a bit, the guy gets hacked for being aggressive in general, he gets slapped, bumped, and swiped constantly. Think hard on it, trying to dunk on help side, and a bunch of bodies and arms coming your way? Shit, LeBron James should be having dunks on dunks on dunks than hey?

Otherwise, I agree with everything else in the initial post.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

You can't blow up a team and keep your 3 best players/prospects.
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

"Bargnani is our guy" "I'm your best player"

Are you still surprised ? Why? Hahaha.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                    I'm confused, baffled, befuddled, you name it.

Why take a guy out when he's racking up monster numbers for a 3 of 14 guy?
                    Why would you start you best center, and limit him to 15mins when he's done absolutely nothing wrong for you to bench him?
                    Why would you start, play for almost 40mins, a guy who you picked up from waivers and didnt even play in any of the 15 games of the season?
                    Why is Ross playing 13mins a game when clearly, clearly the gaping need is the position he plays?

There has to be a logical reason behind what Casey is doing. Either that or he's totally going off the sane grid. There is no explanation for what he is doing.

I cant help but think that there's more to it than what we are seeing.
                    There's a conspiracy theory here somewhere. It just surprises me how bad the coaching is when clearly this team is not that complicated to coach. Im purely lost.
                    +1. The bad side, everything you said. The good side, if this continues, we won't have to worry so much about Andrea, Colangelo, Casey and the stupid rock by the elevator. I saw that clip where Demar runs into the tunnel like the building is on fire, only to sign his fresh contract. Stuff like that makes me think how much of a joke this franchise is. Yes, Kevin Durant runs out of the locker room shower, dripping naked, to go to Sam Presti's office to sign his new extension - NOT.
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

We are a joke. BC is a joke. Let Stepanski take over and trade AB.

Comment

This is so frustrating, losing to the Sacramento Kings? really? yikes! Just effing blowup the whole team already!! Keep only JV, Ross and Lowry.

- Ed Davis was having a MONSTER game why take him out for a guy who is struggling and is known as a guy that disappears come crunch time in Bargnani?? this is like the Spurs game all over again!!

- As for DeRozan, what's the point of being athletic if you're not using it?? this guy is one of the worst finishing guard that i've seen. He's SOFT, he always finesse everything when he drives, why not go hard and dunk the fucking ball instead of laying the ball softly?? he could learn a lesson or two from Terrence Ross on how to finish.

- What can i say about Bargnani? he's not the only problem on this team but it's pretty obvious when he's out of the game the team plays better.

- Coaching needs to IMPROVE big time. Casey at times looks like he has no idea what he's doing. I don't think he's an NBA caliber coach.

- Raps need a new GM. 7 years of mediocrity under Colangelo. Enough already. This all started when they drafted Bargnani 1st overall in 2006.
                        Agreed.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          We are a joke. BC is a joke. Let Stepanski take over and trade AB.
                          Only 1 problem, through proximity to Colangelo, Stefanski is likely a joke also....[sigh].

Comment

I noticed that no one bothered to mention that what cost us the game was Lowry's terrible defense in the last few minutes. He left Evans open twice in a row, didn't even tried to close out or get a hand up on the back to back threes that ended our chances at the game. I know that your man crushes are strong for Lowry and he provided a lot of great offense last night, but he is a poor defender. He gets beat by other PG's with ease and I thought this was one of the big reasons he brought him in. He doesn't fight through screens, can't keep anyone in front of him. Not good.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Only 1 problem, through proximity to Colangelo, Stefanski is likely a joke also....[sigh].
                              I wouldn't say that. He probably doesn't take any advice from Stafanski knowing how much of a dumbass he is

Comment

Working...
                              X