Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    6 games back.
    True http://espn.go.com/nba/standings considering we played 2 more games than both teams mentioned. We have 8 wins and they both have 13 wins. So technically we are six. providing both teams win the two games they have fewer than us. 1+

Comment

c_bcm wrote: View Post
      Really? What if Anderson didn't get hurt? What if Fields didn't get hurt? Lowry missing games at the beginning of the season certainly didn't help. I look at all of that and wonder what our record could have been coming into this stretch of games.
      1+ along with all those bad calls against us. What could have been right?

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        "who the hell is this, paging me at 5:46, its my homie Jack from the tsn crew, why you callin jack?, he tellin me we's blowin up like nitro, heard we beat the mavs, clipped the cavs, kicked the pistons ass, heard we made harden sad, now the nba is mad and the magic are practicing hard for a Friday, so dat it won't be a raptor win day"
        Funny one. So I have seen ESPN's headlines for the last 4 games we won and no where on the main NBA page on their site do they mention anything about the Raps winning. You have to go to the score section to see that we won. However, they have teams like the Bobcats losing on there.

OH SUCH NO LOVE BULLSHIT!

Comment

Times like these make it fun to be a raptor fan again.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
            1+ along with all those bad calls against us. What could have been right?
            Yeah I hate playing the what if game, because at the end of the day there's no debating the record. But if we are developing and evaluating talent on this roster, these become relevant. If we are trying to win a championship, these become irrelevant. Right now, we are not trying to win a championship.
            Welp, that sucked.

Comment

I'd say we should aim for the 10th or 9th spot. That way we screw over OKC and we win more games than last season. I say thats a success. Then next season we go HAM and make the playoffs

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                I'd say we should aim for the 10th or 9th spot. That way we screw over OKC and we win more games than last season. I say thats a success. Then next season we go HAM and make the playoffs
                Sounds like a plan.

Comment

Times like these make it fun to be a raptor fan again.
                  Do not get too excited...we have a long way to go.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                    Sounds like a plan.
                    It all works if BC can trade Bargs for a useable veteran, and some serious up and coming talent.

Comment

"who the hell is this, paging me at 5:46, its my homie Jack from the tsn crew, why you callin jack?, he tellin me we's blowin up like nitro, heard we beat the mavs, clipped the cavs, kicked the pistons ass, heard we made harden sad, now the nba is mad and the magic are practicing hard for a Friday, so dat it won't be a raptor win day"
                      ... Really? Creative... But no.
                      Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

come on man, i got the flows, dont shut me down... this could be my big thing

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
                          It all works if BC can trade Bargs for a useable veteran, and some serious up and coming talent.
                          That would set us up for one of the most anticipated seasons in Raptor history.

Comment

Working...
                          X