Rod Black Says- "Pathetic"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Most RR readers agree that Bargnani is a C, not a PF - there have been entire threads/votes dedicated to this discussion. Even if his offensive game is more akin to a traditional PF, his man-to-man defense and mobility make him a C. In this modern NBA, rather than have a traditional PG-SG-SF-PF-C, you may as well just have swingman-swingman-swingman-big-big anyway.
    I agree he's not a C, I actually think he's more of a small forward, or swingman as you would put it. What good does this do? I would rather have Ed or Amir at the pf going forward. Andrea is a 7 foot jump shooter getting paid an average of 10 million over the next couple years. Its undeniable that we need to trade him for a either a pg, sg, or a true centre. Above all else he has the worst personality i've ever seen. Does he have any friends on the team?

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
      What do you plan on doing with the slew of pf's we currently have?
      Well, no guarantee with Reg. IF we can sign Reg, I say shift him to C and Bargs to PF. Or, Ed starts at C and Bargs at PF. Trade Amir. Can't sign Reg, keep Amir off the bench.

Comment

I agree he's not a C, I actually think he's more of a small forward, or swingman as you would put it. What good does this do? I would rather have Ed or Amir at the pf going forward. Andrea is a 7 foot jump shooter getting paid an average of 10 million over the next couple years. Its undeniable that we need to trade him for a either a pg, sg, or a true centre. Above all else he has the worst personality i've ever seen. Does he have any friends on the team?
        "Worst personality I have ever seen"

Wow, what are you applying some lavalife criteria to this?

Yah I guess by watching a guy play sports you can know his personality though........

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          great. another thread bargs-jacked.
          Heinz, alot of posters here like Nick refuse to criticize any other players but Bargs.

This thread is about a Bargs-less Raps got killed last night, but now we talkin about Bargs.

They just are sheep following the masses, Bargs sits, team gets blown out "Trade Bargs"

Cant wait till next year if Bargs gets traded, what do the sheep say then?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
            Well, no guarantee with Reg. IF we can sign Reg, I say shift him to C and Bargs to PF. Or, Ed starts at C and Bargs at PF. Trade Amir. Can't sign Reg, keep Amir off the bench.
            I wouldn't necessarily disagree except that no one is going to take Amirs contract. What will determine if Bargs can shift to the pf is if Ed can play at C.

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily disagree except that no one is going to take Amirs contract. What will determine if Bargs can shift to the pf is if Ed can play at C.
              I think Ed could do it

Comment

Heinz, alot of posters here like Nick refuse to criticize any other players but Bargs.

This thread is about a Bargs-less Raps got killed last night, but now we talkin about Bargs.

They just are sheep following the masses, Bargs sits, team gets blown out "Trade Bargs"

Cant wait till next year if Bargs gets traded, what do the sheep say then?
                You'll notice at the beginning of the year I was really stoked on Bargnani finally being out of Bosh's shadow and having the chance to blossom. But now that I've seen how unbelievably bad his rebounding is, I think he sucks. He has no basketball IQ, and I'm sick and tired of his pump fake dribble shoot move. He's a one trick pony. I'm not sheep by anymeans, I'm just not going out of my way to be different by representing a lost cause.

Comment

Did you watch last night? Bargs was out most of the game and we got blown out. I saw 0% effort on D by EVERYONE.
                  no we started getting blown out from the start when bargs was building a brick house with his terrible shot selections. After he left in the 2nd half we were great but it was too late for a come back. But i agree bargnani isn't the only guy that plays crap defence, but he is a huge reason. Our younger players will learn to play better D eventually and if bargnani is still here next season he better learn too.

Comment

You'll notice at the beginning of the year I was really stoked on Bargnani finally being out of Bosh's shadow and having the chance to blossom. But now that I've seen how unbelievably bad his rebounding is, I think he sucks. He has no basketball IQ, and I'm sick and tired of his pump fake dribble shoot move. He's a one trick pony. I'm not sheep by anymeans, I'm just not going out of my way to be different by representing a lost cause.
                    that's all good.

bargs thread. its stickied.

both the love and hate comments in unrelated threads have taken on the quality of regurgitated bile

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                      no we started getting blown out from the start when bargs was building a brick house with his terrible shot selections. After he left in the 2nd half we were great but it was too late for a come back. But i agree bargnani isn't the only guy that plays crap defence, but he is a huge reason. Our younger players will learn to play better D eventually and if bargnani is still here next season he better learn too.
                      Sorry to burst your bubble, but from the start of the game until he went to the bench, Bargnani was 0-for-2 shooting (good shots, just didn't fall) with 2 rebounds (one offensive). He went out a lot earlier than normal - I thought he only played about the first six minutes of the game.

Comment

1st part- that is just not true. Bargs played less than 10 mins i believe. I witnessed the 2nd qtr where the REAL beating occured. Weems, Bayless, DD, Evans, Amir with Juju for a bit. We got killed. They dropped like 11 threes, all from the 2-3 spot and the PG.

So how can you say that magically those guys who did so bad last night will "improve on D", where is the evidence, aside from Demar?

Comment

Yah I guess by watching a guy play sports you can know his personality though........
                          Ya, he's the most awkward player I've ever seen. Well second most awkward next to Bosh.

Comment

Ya, he's the most awkward player I've ever seen. Well second most awkward next to Bosh.
                            LOL, ok then!

Comment

no if you look at the way he acts and his facial expression you can tell he is not a happy guy. I was watching the orlando game the other day and they panned the camera over to the raptors during a TO and i saw jose talking to bargs and bargs just ignored him. He either doesn't like it here or just has a terrible personality. I do kinda feel sorry for him though it doesn't seem like he is friends with any of his teammates besides jose(Maybe).

Comment

no if you look at the way he acts and his facial expression you can tell he is not a happy guy. I was watching the orlando game the other day and they panned the camera over to the raptors during a TO and i saw jose talking to bargs and bargs just ignored him. He either doesn't like it here or just has a terrible personality. I do kinda feel sorry for him though it doesn't seem like he is friends with any of his teammates besides jose(Maybe).
                                Ummmm....ok....right....good one?

Comment

Working...
                                X