"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 2 very legit BS calls on DD

Comment

• DD with 4 fouls

Comment

• Leave him in coach!

DeMar has been killing it this quarter. I would leave him in to try and push the lead up.

Casey likes to play it safe

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Gym will not help here. He needs to develop game awareness, pickup games with real men would be perfect for him. Too bad he'll play for Lithuania this year.

DeKobe!
            That's true. But the NBA is a different animal than Europe. I swear he played well there last year and he's struggled a bit this year in the NBA.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry Ast number sky rocket when PATMAN starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Leave him in coach!

DeMar has been killing it this quarter. I would leave him in to try and push the lead up.

demar is our scorer, better be safe than sorry.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                  2 very legit BS calls on DD
                  the refs see DD is on fire hmmmm lets call some random fouls on him

Comment

Leave him in coach!

I'd understand that in the 1st quarter, but if got a quick 5th that's far too risky.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      demar is our scorer, better be safe than sorry.
                      Maybe you'll be sorry he's playing it safe.

Perimeter player in his 5th year should be able to play 2-3 minutes without picking up a foul. He stays hot and maybe the lead gets pushed to 15-20....

You lose your lead with him on the bench and you also lose momentum, then you put him back in cold in the 4th, when he might not be able to get going again. It wouldn't be the first time Casey sat a hot player for a safe/routine substitution and the player goes cold.

Comment

• One of the Atlanta commentators complains way to much about fouls hahah

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          One of the Atlanta commentators complains way to much about fouls hahah
                          Is it Wilkins?
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            I'd understand that in the 1st quarter, but if got a quick 5th that's far too risky.
                            IT's also risky to sit your only hot offensive player on a night where pretty much everyone else has struggled to find a rhythm. Basketball is a game of flow, and sometimes you have to take the big risks to preserve your flow. If they lose the momentum they have while he's on the bench, they may not get it back and he might come back in cold.

If it were a big, I'd play it safe. But perimeter players should have an easier time playing foul-free ball.

Comment

Maybe you'll be sorry he's playing it safe.

Perimeter player in his 5th year should be able to play 2-3 minutes without picking up a foul. He stays hot and maybe the lead gets pushed to 15-20....

You lose your lead with him on the bench and you also lose momentum, then you put him back in cold in the 4th, when he might not be able to get going again. It wouldn't be the first time Casey sat a hot player for a safe/routine substitution and the player goes cold.
                              at least Casey is being smart about it how about he picks up his 5th?? Anyways Casey is an idiot but not dumb enough to keep a player on the floor when he has 4 fouls in the 3rd

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                Is it Wilkins?
                                no the other one

Comment

Working...
                                X