No announcement yet.

GT Nuggets vs Raptors: 1st difficult game of a difficult back to back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the plus side Rudy will be fresh for tomorrow.

Comment

• So exhilarating to have a clutch shooter in crunch time. We would usually lose this game for sure.

That being said, JV needs to be out there with the game on the line to help protect the rim.

Great job by amir though grabbing timely rebounds when the offense stalled in the final minutes.

Comment

• Fields had a really nice game again. His contract is hilarious but he's a solid, solid player.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• wow Rudy Gay is the real deal folks 2 game winners within a week!
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• I think it may have been a blessing in disguise that Gay played limited minutes tonight since they're playing NY tomorrow.
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• OK, glad that this worth for my stay, 5 am up here right now. Not enthusiastic about tomorrows game though.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• props to john lucas and AA finally for keeping us in the game.

Comment

• lucas was boots tonight

Comment

• Wow what a great game. Was loving the fans chanting "Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!".

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      OK, glad that this worth for my stay, 5 am up here right now. Not enthusiastic about tomorrows game though.
                      how could you not be enthusiastic about tomorow's game! hey it can be a total heart breaker or a win before the all-star break sets us up for a real run at the post season..!

Comment

• Ruy Gay comes up HUGE!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Just thought I would post the sealer and the highlight of the night:

I LOVE having both of them on my team. Don't touch.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• AJ360 wrote: View Post
                              On the plus side Rudy will be fresh for tomorrow.
                              True. He'll need it! Especially against Carmelo Anthony. Even he himself said that he's the toughest person to guard in the NBA to him.

Comment

• Melo is going to go off for 50 points... but I think the tandem of Gay and Derozan is going to have a huge game tomorrow.
                                #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X