No announcement yet.

GT: WSH Wizards @ TOR Raptors 7pm: Novak healthy, emphasis on asts & more JV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of those turnovers have definitely been because of our defense. We are getting a lot of hands on balls. But yes Wall is just a hot ass mess. He is soooo wild. Having a lot of speed isn't all that good when you don't have the control and bball IQ. I rather a guy who has a change of speed than just lightning quick speed. Wall doesn't have that at all.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      By definition that was absolutely a flop! That wasn't even an exaggeration of being it. It was purely acting. Unfortunately, like you said, because he didn't fall, he won't get a flop warning. Although I have to say, JV shouldn't have tried to clear so aggressively. I appreciate the effort and toughness, but floppers will only take advantage of that and try to get calls when there shouldn't be.
      Yeah, he was asking for it.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Yup. Demar's still looking to move the ball around. Rudy isn't. But, Casey's actually pulled him early twice, which is great.
        Saw that too. Good job coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Man Demar is playing great the last few games, if he can stay at this level I think you have to hold onto him.

Comment

• Just tuned in and saw the half time score. Raps holding any team to 38 pts in a half is impressive. Begs the question, what the fuck happened to our defence last year?

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
              Certainly. The problem is the unspoken "right now." If Beal can find his top shooting form consistently he's easily better than DeRozan on offense, and really, all it takes is work to improve on DeMar's D.
              Please break this down. What does Beal do better than DD? Except shoot 3s and maybe handle.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• we need some derozan 3s @ 38%

Comment

• Yea Casey has BEEN taking Rudy out when he's playing like an idiot, which is really good to see because I didn't think Casey has balls. Rudy tonight is actually taking some of the worst shots I've seen him take in while, and that says A LOT.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Nice to see the lead but wizards have missed a ton of gimmies. Hopefully it was the defence and not bad luck

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Nice to see the lead but wizards have missed a ton of gimmies. Hopefully it was the defence and not bad luck
                      This I can agree with they have missed a few shots they should finish. I wouldn't say a ton though. Also there was always someone there to contest those shots so maybe it was partly our defense. But they still should have finished those.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Nice to see the lead but wizards have missed a ton of gimmies. Hopefully it was the defence and not bad luck
                        Raptors D has been mostly solid. No problem on that end. Really the Wiz are playing like crap. There doesn't seem to be much unity on either end, and man, Wall is still so out of control. In terms of a #1 pick who WAS a consensus top pick, he has to be a pretty huge bust.

Comment

• Rudy & JV are a combined 4-17 in the first half. Do they have to start the second half? Their at least playing good D.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Kansas is playing Towson right now. I've been watching college ball for awhile; I've never even heard of Towson.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Rudy & JV are a combined 4-17 in the first half. Do they have to start the second half? Their at least playing good D.

Jonas still looks very uncomfortable on O. As others say, like every time he touches the ball he presses and forces something because he's sure he won't get it back.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Please break this down. What does Beal do better than DD? Except shoot 3s and maybe handle.

This is not a DD putdown but this is BBs second year only.

Comment

Working...
                                X