Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great day to watch some prospects and some NCAA basketball!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duke vs. Florida State on The Score now. Should be a great game.

Comment

Ya, Beal looked really good today! He looks taller than 6'3, maybe it's because of his bulk. Barnes didn't have that great of a game, but he is still on of my top guys. I have watched a couple of Texas games lately and I feel bad for Kabongo, he doesn't have much talent around him. I he was on Kentucky or NC he would be tearing it up.
      Last edited by saints91; Sat Mar 10, 2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Trade the pick for a nba ready player. can't wait another 3 years for a guy to develop
        "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Beal impressed today...

MY DUKE IS GONE

Comment

Barnes basically took the game over.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

whens the baylor game?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                whens the baylor game?
                Right now. On The Score.

Comment

Perry Jones doing a bit of everything early on. Love this guys game when his head is into it.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                    Perry Jones doing a bit of everything early on. Love this guys game when his head is into it.
                    Ya man. Great game so far.

Keep an eye out for Brady Heslip.
                    Canadian kid from Burlington. Getting some PT early on and making good of it.

NoProps is going to love the game that Quincy Miller is having so far. haha
                    He's playing great down low.
                    Last edited by Joey; Sat Mar 10, 2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I missed the game but miller looks like he did pretty bad.

Comment

This weekend is a great warm up for the NCAA tournament. Still a full day of ball to go today!

Comment

Two awesome games right now. I wish they were on at different times. I'm mostly watching the UNC game. Barnes is stepping up! Let's see what he does in the second half!

I would really like to watch the Kentucky game, I haven't watched MKG all that much. Terrence Jones is playing really well in this tourney!

Comment

Yeah, the guys with tournament experience are showing it. Terrence Jones, Perry Jones, Barnes etc.. While guys Like Drummond and Q. miller, are not there yet. That's why guys like Beal and A. Davis are so impressive because they don't have the experience but are still playing so well. Not scurred of the spotlight.

Comment

Really liking this weekend. Yesterday I watched FSU play -- they have a few players who are potential draft possibilities, and today watching Sullinger and OSU vs MSU -- sick game. Also, watching Nicholson drag the Bonnies into the tourney was pretty cool (21pts 14 rb 8 blocks). With his play in the Atlantic 10 tourney Nicholson MAY get into the late first round (if he measures well, I do't believe he's 6-10). Sullinger is a BEAST. He would have been top 3 pick easy last year.

Comment

Vanderbilt...wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X