• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    haha, he must of gotten caught at the Calgary Stampede

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      i cant stop picturing a retard eating a chicken wing.
      haha

Comment

Jive wrote: View Post
        Your 128 posts have a lot of sustenance to them also.
        You must of missed my "Dana White considering swapping Kimbo Slice for Charlie V thread."

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          So once the dust settles from this whole free-trade fiasco, we should see a fresh, energized new Raps squad on the floor for 2010-2011.

That being said, for better or worse, we may have created a new T Dot nemesis in CB4 (many will argue if this is legit).

So, what are the odds of a Ru Paul chant emanating from the hallowed peaks of the ACC when CB 4 first hits the foul line wearing his new jersey?

Would you join in the chant? Or should the 'world famous' 4 Korners just blast "work, covergirl, work it girl, give a twirl" from the speakers everytime CB gets a touch?
          Shaq is still available, why don't we go after him and make the RuPaul chants even better.

Comment

I thought this when I first heard Shaq's quote:

If Bosh is Rupaul, Shaq is Oprah.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

( .. a retard eating a chicken wing????? ) * thought bubble *
              ...that is some advanced funny sh*t right there.....

Comment

Eh, I'd prefer making signs over chanting.

Chanting uses too much energy and dehydrates me fast.

Comment

Ugh...I don't even know where to begin!

It seems a lot of posters/Raps fans here have got a good handle on the situation, so i won't repeat them. I'll keep it simple. The idea of starting a RuPaul chant is complete B.S.!!! Could CB be handling this whole FA process better. Yes. But cot damn why must there always be a small minority of douchebags to take things too far and start dumb shit. Grow up and move on! *smh*

Comment

Basically, ppl try to start chants at arenas and if the general public around them thinks its tasteless or over the top, they wont participate and the chant will die down never to be heard from again. And since approx 70% of the ACC wont have a clue what they are chanting it probably wont fly anyways, but IMO ppl can say what they want as long as its not crass and parents arent offended cuz their kids are there.

Comment

The "Rupaul" insult/comparison uttered by Shaq two years ago was made in part because of Bosh's long, braided hair style.

Now that Bosh has cut off his braids and shaved his head, the "Rupaul" comparison no longer applies and is therefore is no longer relevant.
                      RR OG

Comment

Man, Bosh has really made himself some enemies. I never thought his exit would come to this, but as silly as it all has become, it is entirely his fault. After playing 7 years in Toronto, he should know how fans would take to his Twitterization of the process. Yes, Twitter is essentially stupid and harmless, but he should've known better than to use it the way he has.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                          Man, Bosh has really made himself some enemies. I never thought his exit would come to this, but as silly as it all has become, it is entirely his fault. After playing 7 years in Toronto, he should know how fans would take to his Twitterization of the process. Yes, Twitter is essentially stupid and harmless, but he should've known better than to use it the way he has.
                          Let's not be short-sighted and forget what really matters.

The past two months since the regular season ended have past exceptionally slowly while Bosh has been placed under the most frenzied media microscope imaginable. As such, the couple of innocent tweets he posted last month that ignited this "local controversy" were entirely overblown; and now every one of his twitter posts is being over-analyzed and regarded negatively, which is really unjust given his history with the Raps.

Let's not completely disregard his 7 years of quality professional service to the Raps and the city of Toronto; let's remember his 7 years of service rather than his recent couple of innocent twitter posts.
                          RR OG

Comment

i think we can all agree on one thing, that when bosh returns to the acc, the reaction from the fans will be both intense and divided. bosh has made his own bed here, hopefully he tempers his behavior before he further demoralizes his former fans, and for that matter his teammates and the raptors organization.

so far i've read 'the nets know how to sell a team', 'riley is passionate', 'great meeting with nyc'.....didnt read anything like 'great meeting with the raptors' or 'toronto is a great city'. i would imagine the rupaul chant might be alot tamer than what we can expect...re..'a**hooooooleeeee...a**hooooole'

Comment

All the Bosh haters on this forum may very well be the vocal minority. I doubt the casual fan will know anything about all the twitter stuff, or will remember it by the time the season rolls around.
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

So Bosh acted stupidly during the 2 weeks of free agency (lebron's doing his thing on thursday, so I'm guessing it's all over after that). What do you gain from acting stupid as well? Bosh has represented Toronto as well as could be expected. Surely you didn't think he'd be all like... man, gonna miss Colangelo and the great players he brought in for me to play with! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X