• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're gonna need a little AA tonight.

Comment

• WOW. Horrible boards.

Comment

• Seriously.. this group willl not rebound. Fields can't do it all by himself

Comment

• fuck anderson

Comment

• Does Casey not notice these things? I know he is a smart basketball guy, he should know they need rebounders to hold off any team. Bargs can't be the only big. Free JV god damnit

Comment

• DD has been aggresive but thats about it.

Comment

• First I was pissed that we didn't go two for one with 35 seconds left...then the Bucks put up a shot 15 seconds left on the clock. Are these guys all high?
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Put Amir & JV back in. I think Casey has been forced to tank. That is why Bargs has been in so long. We should close with Amir & JV. We need to play big

Comment

• Can someone score for the love of God.

Comment

• Explain to me why that quarter ended with 2 Allen anderson three point attempts so quick in the shotclock? We had a golden opportunity to trim the lead leading to the 4th and for this guy to think its his team now and jack up these terrible shots, I just dont understand it...
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        First I was pissed that we didn't go two for one with 35 seconds left...then the Bucks put up a shot 15 seconds left on the clock. Are these guys all high?
                        "I went to an NBA game and a schoolyard game broke out!"
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I'm very, very, very, very angry that Jonas is being benched.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• God I love lucas

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              I'm very, very, very, very angry that Jonas is being benched.
                              +1.

Comment

• Anderson is an idiot.. fuck off with the contested 3's, Johnson was wide open going to the rim

Comment

Working...
                                X