Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Utah Jazz 91 - Toronto Raptors 115 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    fuckin dwight wheres dj at
    playing "keep away" with first graders to practice not turning the ball over

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      No he means Jazz's bad because, well, they are bad.
      loool xD
      but where good too comeon where up my 20 cut us some slack
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Mamba this is about winning games.

If you wanna swoon over DJs awesome tat sleeve and sweet chin-strap, there's Google Images for that.
        FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        playing "keep away" with first graders to practice not turning the ball over
        ROFL xD
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• The jazz are a good warning for those saying, "ease JV along.... Yama yada yada."

They've done that for 3 years with favours and they still don't know what he is. Extension given and his biggest attribute remains potential.

Kanter is in year 3 just getting significant minutes... And producing but he putting up numbers on a horrible team. He is also due for extension this summer.

Comment

• The jazz are a good warning for those saying, "ease JV along.... Yama yada yada."

They've done that for 3 years with favours and they still don't know what he is. Extension given and his biggest attribute remains potential.

Kanter is in year 3 just getting significant minutes... And producing but he putting up numbers on a horrible team. He is also due for extension this summer.

Comment

• Acy!
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Acy!

Comment

• Someone got their wish. Acy sighting!

Comment

• i guess airballs are the new thing

Comment

• Noticed that Acy was in the game and I thought to myself. What does Acy do for Movember or is every month Movember for him? lol

Comment

• the Lebron commercial is nice, can't lie

Comment

• Acy for three!!!!

Comment

• Quincy!

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              the Lebron commercial is nice, can't lie
                              Yea make you kinda like him and want to hang out with him...

Comment

• man Ross' shot is either so on or so off

Comment

Working...
                                X