X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Remember Jonas " Christ" Superstar?

Now its Jonas "Drunk" Superstar
    Technically, we don't know if we was even drunk ... do we? I thought it was just that he was driving with open bottles in the car. Still a DUI, but a big difference none-the-less.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Raptors on tan headliner...oh damn it's just jonas driving drunk
      Tsn damn autocorrect
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Technically, we don't know if we was even drunk ... do we? I thought it was just that he was driving with open bottles in the car. Still a DUI, but a big difference none-the-less.
        Jonas " DUI " Superstar?
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/raptors-jon...each-1.1765257

He was drunk.

Also, has anyone noticed that JV deleted his tweet and facebook post about Lithuanian BBQ? ( Instagram pic too )

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

He was drunk.

Also, has anyone noticed that JV deleted his tweet and facebook post about Lithuanian BBQ? ( Instagram pic too )
            Also what was Jonas doing at McDonalds at 2:30AM?

Those kinds of nights don't end well for me at least

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Judges shouldn't care about politics, athletes and sports. That being said, there is zero chance of him being deported.
              Agreed. I'm just pissed that he would even risk it. Imagine if he was in a car accident?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

He was drunk.

Wait why would he delete the tweet about the BBQ
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• webfeat wrote: View Post
                  Agreed. I'm just pissed that he would even risk it. Imagine if he was in a car accident?
                  I'm sure that's gonna be the big part of any discussion that happens with Masai..

-Could've harmed others
                  -Could've harmed yourself...and ended your career when it's barely begun

Comment

• Wonder if the NBA/team let him play next game(s).
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Also what was Jonas doing at McDonalds at 2:30AM?

Those kinds of nights don't end well for me at least
                      First question should be what was Jonas doing in Wasaga in April???

Anyway. I would go to McDonalds too if every normal-food restaurant is closed

GLF wrote: View Post
                      Wait why would he delete the tweet about the BBQ
                      preparing for dui case. Maybe he's not admitted to any wrong doing yet and will plead not guilty in court. Legal shit I guess.

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                      Wonder if the NBA/team let him play next game(s).
                      It should! You're innocent until proven guilty!!
                      Last edited by rocwell; Mon Apr 7, 2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Tim Chrisholm thinks Jonas wont miss any regular season games or playoff games because he has to be proven guilty first. Also he said if the team tried to suspend him he can take legal action against the team. Doubt Jonas would ever do that but I didn't know he could.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Tim Chrisholm thinks Jonas wont miss any regular season games or playoff games because he has to be proven guilty first. Also he said if the team tried to suspend him he can take legal action against the team. Doubt Jonas would ever do that but I didn't know he could.
                          Jonas "DUI" Superstar is most likely just gonna sue Dwane Casey for " Lost playing time due to vets"

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                            Wonder if the NBA/team let him play next game(s).
                            Can't be suspended unless convicted. Nothing will happen until his arraignment.
                            There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

• Has anyone here blown over a 0.05? I blew a 0.0475 a few years back and I thanked my lucky stars. That was after about 7 beers in 3-4 hours, so it doesn't take much. I don't even feel buzzed after that much normally and felt I was fine.

I just can't, for the life of me, understand why these pro athletes don't have the sense to have a fucking sober driver. It boggles the mind. I'm not gonna jump to conclusions on JV, I just hope he doesn't do this again.

I think he'll take this pretty hard, and I'm sure his teammates will come down on him hard. They all seem like sensible dudes and I believe he'll come out better for it.

Comment

• Hey he got arrested by the Man, at least he's got street cred now.

no?

Comment

Working...
                                X