Bosh & LeBron in Cleveland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh & LeBron in Cleveland!

I'm a Toronto Fan 100%, but do you guys think that LeBron wishes he would have stayed in Cleveland and that the trade talks for sending Bosh there in exchange for Anderson Varejao would have worked out better for Cleveland than it is for Miami? And could we have used Varejao in our line up?

A couple of things...I had heard that LJ might have stayed if Bosh joined him in Cleveland. Bosh of course said "no" and probably was what convinced LJ to leave. The strange thing is I think that would have been the better option for both. I had not heard of the Varejao swap for Bosh. Having more than 2 players who need the ball a lot is what is Miami's problem fundamentally. Of course they need a good pg, some tough interior presence and either LJ or Wade playing on the second unit and splitting up the trio. Of course hell will probably freeze over before that happens.

Comment

wasnt chicago courting them also?

if they REALLY wanted to win, chicago would have been a no brainer..

Comment

Best place for Bosh would have been Houston and they wanted him.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          wasnt chicago courting them also?

if they REALLY wanted to win, chicago would have been a no brainer..
          Yes, but I dont know how strongly. I heard rumblings about Rose being "afraid" of having LJ because it wouldnt be his team anymore. I think their first choice for PF was Bosh and would have probably just have signed him...but CB was already Wade's caddy (I am convinced that at least the Bosh & Wade scenario was cooked sometime before the FA dog&pony shows). When LJ lost out on CB joining him whereever he too decided to join the party.

For the latest on the tribulations of the amigos and the "bump" which many are speculating on and occurred during the Dallas game....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=5862172

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            Yes, but I dont know how strongly. I heard rumblings about Rose being "afraid" of having LJ because it wouldnt be his team anymore. I think their first choice for PF was Bosh and would have probably just have signed him...but CB was already Wade's caddy (I am convinced that at least the Bosh & Wade scenario was cooked sometime before the FA dog&pony shows). When LJ lost out on CB joining him whereever he too decided to join the party.

For the latest on the tribulations of the amigos and the "bump" which many are speculating on and occurred during the Dallas game....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=5862172
            ego-driven issues aside, chicago had the best TEAM they could surround them with... without having to dip into the free agent bargain bin the way miami has..

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              ego-driven issues aside, chicago had the best TEAM they could surround them with... without having to dip into the free agent bargain bin the way miami has..
              You are correct....and Bosh in Houston would have been the best for the Raptors return-wise.

Comment

I could not believe it when James and Bosh both said that they wanted to win a championship right away and that Miami was the best place to do that. with Miami having only what 5 players signed to a contact after they joined the team? That's crazy. They new that either Cleveland or Chicago would have been a great fit for them. I think that Bosh joined Miami not know if LeBron was going to join because he felt that he could have been second best on the team. They need a leader and LeBron is afraid to step on D-Wade's toes to be that person in charge. I predict a 46 - 36 season for Miami up agains Atlanta in the first round of the playoffs!

Comment

Working...
                X