No announcement yet.

Raptors vs. Blazers, January 2nd, 2013, #Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• More good news Celtics are about to lose to Memphis.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        More good news Celtics are about to lose to Memphis.
        Don't bank on that they're on a run.

Comment

• Just look at the PG numbers tonight.

Lowry and Calderon:

22 assists, 2 turnovers, with only 3 shots taken. I do not even think Ford and Calderon had a night like this.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            Don't bank on that they're on a run.
            It's sad but, raptors aren't on the same tier as Memphis.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
              Just look at the PG numbers tonight.

Lowry and Calderon:

22 assists, 2 turnovers, with only 3 shots taken. I do not even think Ford and Calderon had a night like this.

or to spin it another way...

PG Controversy! John Lucas outscored Calderon and Lowry combined!

Comment

• PG's played great but I was most impressed with DeRozan, Ross, and Fields.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  PG's played great but I was most impressed with DeRozan, Ross, and Fields.
                  Not a bad wing rotation. For years too come.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• keep dipping your hands in that wax son. Derozan was incredibly hot tonight, anytime he had room he took advantage.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      PG's played great but I was most impressed with DeRozan, Ross, and Fields.
                      No Ed?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nobody has made the obvious Ross comparison yet? Skinny kid, in your face defense and the ability to rain 3's REGGIE MILLER! baby....number 31

I think Ross has the potential to be our starting 2 next year with DeRozan moving to the 3
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Reggie Miller was never as athletic than Ross. I think Ross is more than a scorer than a shooter.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Game Highlights

Comment

• Raps are on a roll! From "Pound the Rock" to "Share the Rock" Gotta love it!

- What a game by the 2 PG's. I'm starting to think that if the Raps want to make the playoffs. They gotta keep Jose. If they move him, they gotta get a good young player in return.
                              - Ed Davis i thought was the most underrated player in tonights game. This guy has come a long way. Comparing him from last year to this year is like night and day. Happy for him.
                              - DeRozan + Ross = I'm excited!! The potential of these two is SCARY.
                              - Nice to see Fields finally playing to what he's capable of. He's going to help this team big time.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Great victory tonight! Love that Ed/Ross/DD were focal points of it. Lowry/Jose and Fields were solid and provided the intangibles.

Comment

Working...
                                X