Raptors vs. Blazers, January 2nd, 2013, #Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great game. So much more fun when we win isn't it? Haha

I love how much these guys play for each other. Its, for lack of a better work, awesome.

And man .. Demar is SO good. That midrange game is SaWeeet. Makes me smile watching this guy play, and the confidence he's playing with. He knows he's getting better now. With his attitude, it will only make him work harder.

And TRoss is something special. All I can say about that.
    I bet that "What about Derozan?!?!" guy is even coming around to the idea of them playing together! Haha

Comment

• Wooooo....Wictory baby!

Comment

• Fun game to watch and I was uber stoked with the hustle and effort on defence. Hate the fact that these wins have taken the pressure off BC to trade Bargs though.

Comment

• I really hope this play is sustainable

Comment

• We. Kicked. Their. FUCKING. Ass. That is all. +1 All Day!!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Reggie Miller was never as athletic than Ross. I think Ross is more than a scorer than a shooter.
              +1 I agree. I see a more talented, less egotistical J.R. Smith/Nick Young with defense. I don't know that overall player that turns into.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                +1 I agree. I see a more talented, less egotistical J.R. Smith/Nick Young with defense. I don't know that overall player that turns into.
                An allstar

Comment

• Ed Davis was fantastic! He's been underrated so it seems! The guy's jump-shot looked really solid, and man, defensively he made Aldridge shoot jump-shot, after jump-shot.

I was very pleased with the point guards, they were looking to get guys involved, they ran the offense smoothly, and the defense was pretty good, even for Jose's standards.

Derozan, Fields, & Ross. Someone please give them a glass of milk, and some chocolate chip cookies. Impressive is all I have to say. Ross was dishin' and swishin' baby! Derozan was so patient offensively, his jump-shot was on point, and the defense was fantastic, getting in those passing lanes! Fields came in, rebounded the ball, played solid defense, and got his O.

Overall, great game, and I hope they sustain this play. Obviously, they won't be blowing teams out, but running an un-selfish offense, locking down the paint, running shooters off the line, and communicating, it'll be hard to beat the Raptors!

P.S, we are only a couple games out of the 8th seed. Boston and Brooklyn still trying to find themselves, and a team could choke down the stretch. Pray we sustain our play, and teams get some beatings!
                  Last edited by ReubenJRD; Thu Jan 3, 2013, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                    An allstar
                    Hell, I sure damn hope so.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      ... Hate the fact that these wins have taken the pressure off BC to trade Bargs though.
                      Actually, I think it is just the opposite. All these wins without Bargs has now put pressure on BC to trade him for anything.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote:
                        Hate the fact that these wins have taken the pressure off BC to trade Bargs though.
                        Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Actually, I think it is just the opposite. All these wins without Bargs has now put pressure on BC to trade him for anything.
                        I agree with Puffer.

Actually, if anything, it has increased the pressure to trade him in my opinion.
                        It has proven that Casey's system works far better without having a massive Black-hole in the middle of it.
                        Last edited by Joey; Thu Jan 3, 2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• jose and lowry - most impressive ZERO points scored by two players ever

that was some beautiful basketball

Comment

• Hilarious. Not going to lie though .. the refs not making those crazy calls they were at the beginning of the season have played a big role in the winning streak. Haha

This is just bad though.

Comment

• Haven't seen this mentioned and I'm not sure what it's worth but did everyone else know that TRoss is from Portland? I knew he played college ball out west but I didn't know he was born there. Playing for the hometown cameras. I think that speaks well that he could rise up when there was some amped up internal pressure. Once again...let's come up with a better nickname than TRoss

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Once again...let's come up with a better nickname than TRoss
                                i once drunkenly started calling him "Albatross"... until somebody pointed out i was jinxing him

i vote for "Terrence"

Comment

Working...
                                X