Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lebron's Thursday Announcement Affect What Bosh Does?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lebron's Thursday Announcement Affect What Bosh Does?

ESPNEWS

Breaking News - Sources: LeBron James will announce decision on his free agency Thursday at 9pm EST on ESPN. 20 minutes ago via web Retweeted by KCJHoop and 100+ others
    http://twitter.com/ESPNEWS

My guess is that Bosh and Wade will wait until after Lebron's announcements before they decide what they are going to do.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Here is part of the actual ESPN story. The whole story is on the link below.

James' plans still are a closely guarded secret. He visited with six teams -- the New Jersey Nets, New York Knicks, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Clippers, Cleveland Cavaliers and Chicago Bulls -- last week at his business offices in downtown Cleveland and may have made up his mind already. But until he gives word, other teams are positioning themselves to make a run at the 6-foot-8, 260-pound All-Star -- or Bosh or Wade, or maybe a combination.

There have been various reports that the Toronto Raptors were working on a sign-and-trade deal with Cleveland for Bosh, and that James is trying to convince him to join the Cavaliers.

Both James and Bosh are aware that such a trade is possible, and James has tried to recruit Bosh to the Cavaliers several times in the past few weeks, sources told Broussard.

But right now, Bosh remains cold to the idea of playing in Cleveland.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5359255
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

If he picks Cleveland it won't affect him, because that's a step down city wise from Toronto. If LeBron goes to the Nets(who are Brooklyn bound) He wants in in an instant.

Comment

James, Wade and Bosh to discuss plans on Wed CC

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 21 minutes ago

LeBron James(notes), Dwyane Wade(notes) and Chris Bosh(notes) are expected to share a conference call on Wednesday to discuss free agency and try to move closer to finalizing their decisions, a league source with knowledge of the plan told Yahoo! Sports.

The three players are motivated to reach resolutions and make their choices public by Thursday, several sources told Yahoo! Sports. The stars and their agents with CAA continued on Tuesday to churn through numerous machinations and possibilities.

“Everything is still in play,” the source said.

Bosh and Wade are still considering playing together with Miami, Chicago and New Jersey, sources said.
        http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...gentcall070510
        Last edited by Buddahfan; Tue Jul 6, 2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

an hour special of him talking about his love for cleveland and how he believes its the right decision, Yeah!

Comment

BoxMan wrote: View Post
            an hour special of him talking about his love for cleveland and how he believes its the right decision, Yeah!
            Sounds reasonable to me.

Comment

wade, lebron and bosh r having a conference call tommorow. By thursday we will all be able to move on with our lives

Comment

BoxMan wrote: View Post
                wade, lebron and bosh r having a conference call tommorow. By thursday we will all be able to move on with our lives
                Maybe not.

According to the story their CC is a private CC where they will discuss free agency. But who knows what exactly that will entail. It could just be Lebron telling them in advance of Thursday what he will announce on ESPN on Thursday.

Just because the three will have a CC tomorrow doesn't mean that Bosh and Wade will announce Wed, Thurs or whenever.

Comment

What?... no posts about Lebron being an attention seeking douche?

Comment

What an attention seeking douche.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

thanks... didn't want Bosh stealing all the glory

Comment

He's staying in Cleveland. You don't hold a press conference to say you're leaving the city.

Comment

hhhhhooooooommmmmmooooooooossssss

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                            He's staying in Cleveland. You don't hold a press conference to say you're leaving the city.
                            very true he very well may be..... you think maybe bosh is just misleading about being cold on the cavs?

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
                              What?... no posts about Lebron being an attention seeking douche?
                              THANK YOU! I was wondering why nobody was bringing this up. Everyone jumps on Bosh but nobody mentions LeBron going on Larry King (which apparently miffed a few people) and then making his announcement on ESPN? I'm not quite sure why he gets a free pass. Talk about being a media whore.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X