• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fuck is chuck Hayes doing on the court

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• lol hayes. jesus christ

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        A big man's job is to be the helper. Everyone gets beat at some point in the game. I can understand him being late but he was NO where to be found in either of those plays. It was Bargnani like almost. The guards definitely need to do a better job though. Our defense has just been really bad lately.
        he had great hedge position when that ayon or something had dunk. It wasn't JV's fault. no communication tho

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          The fuck is chuck Hayes doing on the court

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
          nobody knows !!!! Casey is fucking retarded
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
            I hate saying this, but JV has been really testing my patience lately.
            What do you mean by lately?

Since his slump in January, he's bounced back and averaged 13.6 pts and 10 rbs on 56.9% shooting in 11 games while being a net positive on the floor....

He's having a rough shooting game, and Atlanta is picking our D apart which is not all JV's fault.

Comment

• Vasquez needs to stop telegraphing his passes. It's something he could work on.

Comment

• People gotta take it easy on jv he is doing what he is supposed to do just having an off night. Jv was going out to cover his man that's why he wasn't there to help on korver. Ross mistake definitely. He is missing shots bit they are shots he would usually make. Betterthan chunky hayes

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                  Clearly.....Hansbrough's stint was also the only part of the game where we did a decent job keeping them from getting anything they wanted inside....

Comment

• Even big men like Ayon are dominating us now. At least Millsap has been average I suppose.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      He made some big plays to close out that Q.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        He's rebounding well though. Just a rough game for him on O

Very rough game. He does pull down the rebounds but I feel like he's being a liability on offence. It seems like he can't even make the easiest of shots.

Comment

• So another typical raptors game ! Making Ayon look like a star player! Raps make any role player a star player

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            He made some big plays to close out that Q.

Which play do you mean? The wide open lay up. Cause he gave that up by completely forgetting where ayon was on the defensive end.

Comment

• Everyone leave JV alone he's just having a bad scoring game, it isn't the end of the world and whoever said he is a liability on offense needs their head checked! Hayes is what you call a liability on offense not a player just missing shots he would normally make

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                he had great hedge position when that ayon or something had dunk. It wasn't JV's fault. no communication tho
                                And communication is 2-ways....Perimeter guys can't be expecting help without screaming for it, and doing so very early.

And for big men, reading/communicating is often the slowest part to develop. Don't expect anything spectacular from Jonas there til his 4th or 5th season.

Comment

Working...
                                X