Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    That's a stupid argument. She's washed up because she is on headlines lol
    She could get a huge boost towards re-launch of her acting career if she recovers from..being crazy.

It'd be an epic comeback and everyone likes a good comeback story.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      She could get a huge boost towards re-launch of her acting career if she recovers from..being crazy.

It'd be an epic comeback and everyone likes a good comeback story.
      Every role she gets from here on out will have nothing to do with her actual acting ability, it'll just be because people will go and watch it knowing how insane she is lol.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        Every role she gets from here on out will have nothing to do with her actual acting ability, it'll just be because people will go and watch it knowing how insane she is lol.
        pitch perfect the exact reason why i watched it xD
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Nobody will insure her at this point unless she goes to rehab. So she wont get any roles anyhow..
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            Nobody will insure her at this point unless she goes to rehab. So she wont get any roles anyhow..
            Lol not too sure about that.. with the movie industry in the shape it is these days, some director out there will look to her as a publicity stunt. Just a matter of time.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

accessory for this uniform!

Comment

Lol not too sure about that.. with the movie industry in the shape it is these days, some director out there will look to her as a publicity stunt. Just a matter of time.
                It's not the directors that insure the movies. The people that do will not have anytjing to do with that chick

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  accessory for this uniform!

That's freaking awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                  X