LeBron James is the MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James is the MVP

I know people will.argue Westbrook or Harden, Westbrook because he's averaging triple double. Without him, OKC probably would not make the playoffs. With him they're a 6-8 seed team in the MVP.

You take LeBron out of the Cavs, they'd probably fighting for that 8th seed in the East. With him, they are a LEGIT threat to the Warriors. Legit championship team. That's how GREAT this guy is.

LeBron did not play tonight. Guess what happened? Pistons destroyed the Cavs by 16 points.
    Mamba Mentality

So you could say he's the MVP every single year. His team actually never won Vegas' ATS when LeBron is out. Cavs, Heat and Cavs again. Never.

Still, Westbrook is going to win it.

Comment

Westbrook deserves it. MVP isn't the "best player in the league award" and this is why Michael Jordan didn't win the thing every season he played.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Westbrook deserves it. MVP isn't the "best player in the league award" and this is why Michael Jordan didn't win the thing every season he played.
        MVP = Most VALUABLE Player.

OKC probably would be a lottery team without Westbrook. With Westbrook, they're just a good team. Not really a contending team.

You take LeBron out of the Cavs lineup and that team would be fighting for that 8th seed in the East. With him they're a LEGIT championship team.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hands down its Lebron, and it was Lebron last year and the year prior, and the year prior to that. He is worth more wins than anybody on any roster, and it would still be the case if you moved him to any other roster. Even if that roster already had a great SF, he could still play on the court as a point power forward all fucking game long
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            MVP = Most VALUABLE Player.

OKC probably would be a lottery team without Westbrook. With Westbrook, they're just a good team. Not really a contending team.

You take LeBron out of the Cavs lineup and that team would be fighting for that 8th seed in the East. With him they're a LEGIT championship team.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

What does that suppose to mean? great shot Irving? lol
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                And if Lebron didn't play game 7 that would have been a meaningless garbage time 3
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  And if Lebron didn't play game 7 that would have been a meaningless garbage time 3
                  Maybe, but that team wouldn't be the Indiana Pacers of this season. They would still have loads of talent in Kyrie, Kevin, Thompson & JR Smith.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    Maybe, but that team wouldn't be the Indiana Pacers of this season. They would still have loads of talent in Kyrie, Kevin, Thompson & JR Smith.
                    All those guys couldn't win nothing without LeBron. You take him away and I see them on the same level as Detroit

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

But damn. Cleveland is so blessed. LeBron freaking James.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        All those guys couldn't win nothing without LeBron. You take him away and I see them on the same level as Detroit

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        Same as Raptors with DD and KL when they started playing together during the first two seasons.

You rarely add a bunch of talented players to the team and see them as contenders. Give them time and they will find chemistry (most likely). They sucked solely for that reason, I think right now even without Lebron that unit would be top 5 in the East, with their roles adjusted to score/lead the team rather than be supporting cast to Lebron.

Comment

No doubt about it. It's ridiculous when you look back and see the years that Jordan didn't win it and it's the same thing now. Makes it like a participation award. Jordan took his team to the promised land every year. So has James. James. Hands. Down.

Comment

NBA.com has him in third behind Westbrook and Harden.

Comment

My new MVP rankings:

1. LeBron
                              2. Kawhi
                              3. Harden
                              4. Westbrook
                              5. Lowry
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X