Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Game Thread: Raptors 93 - Knickerbockers 98 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've changed the Raptors starting line-up to reflect the swap of Jose and Jack.

Comment

ESPN preview is available and hopefully Arse or Sam will have the RR preview available shortly.

Comment

I'm going to miss the 1st quarter...

Comment

Sam's Raptors Republic is now available too: http://raptorsrepublic.com/2010/10/2...-october-2710/

Comment

Balls. No TSN2 on my basic analogue cable. Choppy internet feed for me!!

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
              Balls. No TSN2 on my basic analogue cable. Choppy internet feed for me!!
              Looks like I'm not the only pessimistic Raptors fan tonight either. Good call on your pick tonight Beav.

Comment

Thanks to Sam's reminder on his RR preview on the main blog, I forgot that Dorsey is suspended one game for his punch on Scalabine in the preseason against the Bulls. Edited the line-up yet again.

Comment

BTW, I also forgot to ask ..... is anyone going to tonight's opener at the ACC?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Well If you can get me a ticket for a flight to Toronto, like in 30 mins.....actually even by plane I won't make it, regardless, I encourage every guy in here that lives in T.O. to go to the game, ain't gonna be a fun season, but we have to support them thru thick and thin, by the way any update on Ed's injury and when he will return?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                      i'll be there.

Comment

For those that don't have TSN2, here's the online link: http://atdhe.net/26696/watch-new-yor...oronto-raptors

No on yet, but at 7pm it should be working accordingly.

Comment

Let the season begin!!!

Yeah baby!!!

Dino's are taking this one!

Nice to see the game day thread is back. Thanks for taking the time to make it Doc.

Comment

let's go raptors!!!!

Comment

They aren't going to win the chip this year so all I want is for them to play hard and represent.

LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Ugh .... I really hope Leo doesn't brag about this son all night long.

Comment

Working...
                                X