New Suns Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    And I love that PJ Tucker is a big enough part of their organization that HE is chosen to model the jerseys. Epic.
    #tankforwiggins

Comment

They look super boring to me. What ever happened to creativity?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        They look super boring to me. What ever happened to creativity?
        Creativity? In sports teams? In a league that has two teams that are about the same thing in Suns and Heat.

The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim are now the Anaheim Ducks.

The Tampa Bay Devil Rays are now the Tampa Bay Rays.

In the CFL, there used to be two teams named Roughriders.

Creativity and fun is gone..
        Last edited by LBF; Fri Aug 16, 2013, 09:12 PM.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Are you guys serious?? those jerseys are ugly as shit. The white ones are ok(i guess). But the other 2?? what the fuck are these guys thinking?? i mean seriously.

Suns should've just brought back their throwback jerseys back in the Charles Barkley era. If you don't know what it looks like, google it. The black ones are the best.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Those alternative jerseys are way too orange. Plus I don't like the sleeves.

It's always seemed strange to me how in America/Canada it's seen as bad to wear basketball jerseys to places other than to courts. In New Zealand (where I live) it's perfectly normal to wear them anywhere. Different cultures I suppose.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post

It's always seemed strange to me how in America/Canada it's seen as bad to wear basketball jerseys to places other than to courts. In New Zealand (where I live) it's perfectly normal to wear them anywhere. Different cultures I suppose.
              What I don't understand is who cares if NBA player uniforms can be worn to the mall? Last time I checked these guys have a dress code, some of the fans should follow suit; anyone else able to perfectly picture an overweight white-guy wearing a Jordan jersey and socks with sandals at the mall?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post

different climates too... i'm pretty sure you can get away with regular tank tops or wifebeaters in new Zealand a lot more than you could here.. environment plays a big part in what's acceptable enough to not be judged for it..

when I go back home to the Philippines, my wardrobe choice is such that any picture that people back home see of me automatically qualifies for a harsh series of mockery from my friends. i'd never get caught walking around in just a wifebeater in Toronto, no matter how hot it got... because our max temperature isn't really THAT high.. but back home, where their minimum is significantly higher than Toronto's max... fuck that... wifebeaters night and day

Comment

Why was it that the first thing that I thought was, "Holy Crap, the Suns are way undersized."?

That orange jersey is destined to find its way to some sort of charity. At least Golden State and LA have players worth getting an alternative jersey for. There's no reason to buy that ugly PE/Gym uniform.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                    That orange jersey is destined to find its way to some sort of charity. At least Golden State and LA have players worth getting an alternative jersey for. There's no reason to buy that ugly PE/Gym uniform.
                    I can totally see them being a hot commodity in thrift shops in 10 years.. when whatever the year 2023 version of hipsters are all clamoring to be so uncool they're somehow perceived as cool in their own heads

Comment

Not a fan - those look like practice jerseys.

I don't like the minimalism in jersey design right now. The NBA has a fantastic history of some crazy-ass jerseys. You come up with a bunch of minimalist, monochromatic jerseys and you have a bunch of teams that look just like each other.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                      X