No announcement yet.

No love for Kleiza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martynas Pocius, hmmm, interesting. The guy is better for nba game, no doubt, though nba teams won't include him into their roosters and won't consider doing so for at least another 2 years (imo).
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
      Really waiting for the upcoming Raptors season with a healthy Linus Clayza and Lil' Val. They should snatch Martynas Pocius as well, I heard Real is selling him (what's that biggest sum NBA could pay for a buyout?).
      Something like half a million.

Comment

YoungGuns wrote: View Post
        He has had an awesome olympics ... I know Valanciunas plays on Lithuania but you gotta give Kleiza some love.
        LK can make baskets he has gifts. Every once and a while he will get hot from down town.
        Because of his limited athleticism and defense the "love-meter" will only go so high.

I like him coming off the bench with a second unit as a 2nd or 3rd option. Any bigger role than that in the NBA and your team is leaning too heavily on an incapable piece.
        "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
          I don't think Dwayne Casey cares for one second how much each Raptor is earning. At least, I sincerely hope he doesn't.
          Dwayne Casey answers to Colangelo. Colangelo answers to ownership. Ownership cares how much each raptor is being paid.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Linas Kleiza MIP
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Ownership cares about winning more than in the past. Ratings go up when wins go up and Rogers and Bell want to see higher ratings more than the teachers union used to. Ownership trusts management to make the decisions on contracts and isn't going to meddle in a contract like Fields. On the same note if Casey wins with the lineup he puts together Colangelo isn't going to step on his toes and insist on making coaching decisions.
              Last edited by j bean; Sun Aug 5, 2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I remember this game from last season, Kleiza can surely perform. Now that he's healthy, even though we didn't put him in our minds, it's a great extra piece for our playoff push.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                  How does this look for a bench unit, all 5 guys non-starters

PG Jose
                  SG Ross
                  SF Linas
                  PF Ed/Amir
                  C Amir/Ed

I like what that line-up could bring to the floor, good shooters, good post play, athleticism, can work in the half court or on the break. Early in the year we may see Amir as a Starter with Jonas off the bench, but it could be Gray starting in November as well.
                  That bench is equivalent to our starting 5 the past few years.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    Dwayne Casey answers to Colangelo. Colangelo answers to ownership. Ownership cares how much each raptor is being paid.
                    All of which doesn't refute what I said. You're too cynical for your own good. I don't believe ownership in Toronto would meddle like that.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                      Really waiting for the upcoming Raptors season with a healthy Linus Clayza and Lil' Val.
                      Cassius Clayza?

Comment

LOL, Linas 'Cassius' Kleiza is a pretty good one.

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
                          And also .. BC has flat out admitted that part of the Landry situation was in an effort to get Nash .. Im pretty sure thats undisputable.

It doesnt mean he hates him as a player .. obviously he thinks he can help the team .. its simply that he overpaid him in an attempt to make the whole nash thing work ..

BC didn't have to overpay Landry to block the sign and trade. The moment Landry signed, regardless of the amount, the sign and trade was blocked. If you would like to quote BC he said that he "sees how it could be looked at as a tactic in the Steve Nash sign & trade, and may have had a small part to it" It doesn't mean to say that his first motivation was to block the sign and trade. Maybe he wanted Landry all along, and then realized that hey it may serve a double purpose. You are making the assumption that alot of other ppl are that his first motive was to block the trade, when in reality, I feel it's because he liked Landry first, and then 2nd wanted to block the sign and trade.

Comment

If he liked Landry, why didn't he just trade for a better version of him in Iggy, or even Kawhi Leonard

Edit: Both though, would've been hard to get

Comment

But much better than Landry.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                If he liked Landry, why didn't he just trade for a better version of him in Iggy, or even Kawhi Leonard

Edit: Both though, would've been hard to get
                                Take a look at both Kawhi's and Fields's rookie year, Landry arguably had the better season....
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X