X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP Demar? What kinda bs is this..

Comment

• I still don't know what to say.....
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        yup, he was ready to play from the tip.
        Actually the bigs and the PGs were pretty good. Vasquez at least in the 1st half was huge in keeping us in it.

The wings performance was really disappointing considering DeMar and Ross were matched up against Carroll and Mack. Wanna see them own those matchups.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          MVP Demar? What kinda bs is this..
          Top Performers
          Atlanta: D. Carroll 17 Pts, 4 Reb, 1 Ast, 5 Stl
          Toronto: K. Lowry 25 Pts, 2 Reb, 4 Ast, 4 Stl

espn

Comment

• we just helped the Knicks out .......
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Didn't even notice that. Thank God he's over Salmons even though De Colo played a little too wild today. My friend who is a big fan of the Spurs told me that De Colo makes a lot of risky passes and turns over the ball a lot. But I still rather him than Salmons.
              Fields is not a risk-taker

Seriously, I understand Fields' shot is messed, but I don't know what he's done to be so in the doghouse that he can't get minutes over a completely worn out Salmons or totally erratic De Colo (who is a new face with little time with the team).

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                But to give GLF a break from being the negative one, it's pretty bad that they needed that kind of quarter at home against a Hawks team with no Horford or Korver. You want that kind of 4th Q play to cement victories, not steal one (I say steal because the Raps were fully the worse team for 3 Qs).

Really glad they came away with it, but at this time of year you want to see them tightening up their 48 minute efforts.
                Lmao we got very lucky because Atlanta missed many wide open threes. But I guess a win is a win. I love how this teams steps it up in the fourth but I am also tired of it. Because we play so well in the fourth you can see we play like we think we can just wait until the fourth to play smart. If that is a habit that follows us into the playoffs.... well we all know what I'm going to say.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  we just helped the Knicks out .......
                  That's fine. I want to see the Knicks in the playoffs. I want to see them get destroyed in the 1st round.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Fields is not a risk-taker

Seriously, I understand Fields' shot is messed, but I don't know what he's done to be so in the doghouse that he can't get minutes over a completely worn out Salmons or totally erratic De Colo (who is a new face with little time with the team).
                    Shit i forgot about Fields. Yea he should definitely be playing over both players. But I guess I've gotten over it because I know Casey won't do it. I guess one step at a time. At least he stopped playing Salmons for someone else so far.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Also loving just 6 mins for Salmons

De colo getting some burn is nice
                      De Colo a bit too wild for me(a bit like the early General Greivis) - but brings energy

Comment

• omg raptors in the 4th!!! <3
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• A WIN IS A WIN BAAABYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          KYLE LOWRY DESERVES THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          JOHN SALMONS SHOULD PLAY 6 OR LESS MINUTES EVERY GAME!!!!!!!
                          YEAAH !!!!!!!!!!
                          WE JUST RAPED THIS HAWKS TEAM IN THE 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            MVP Demar? What kinda bs is this..
                            Ugh .. Demar helped to get us the lead and Lowry put it away. We don't win this game without either player. They both had 10 plus points in the 4th Q today. Do you honestly care who gets the gaterade mvp? We all know they were both very important for today's victory and pretty much the whole season. Lowry is the man though (goes without saying).

Comment

• TAKE THAT ATLANTA THE 4TH QUARTER ASSAULT!!!i

Comment

• Lowry going super saiyan in the 4th

Comment

Working...
                                X