Bayless A Grizzly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

koncept wrote: View Post
    A lot of people calling for BC's head this offseason. I think hes doing a good job. He does everything in his power to make trades happen, He seems like one of the busiest GM's. He's not working for a big market team so we don't get the flash signings. And yea some of his draft choices upset people but it's still a crapshoot. I hated on him at one point because we could've been in a better position to draft but I'm over it. He's not afraid to take risks as we've seen before, give him a break!
    Agree. Plus, it's a two-way street. He can scream his lungs out and demand a trade but if the other GM does not want to trade, what can he do? With FAs, its always a given when it comes to small market teams, you have to overpay to get a player and you have to over overpay to get a superstar.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
      Agree. Plus, it's a two-way street. He can scream his lungs out and demand a trade but if the other GM does not want to trade, what can he do? With FAs, its always a given when it comes to small market teams, you have to overpay to get a player and you have to over overpay to get a superstar.
      What happened to your screen name???

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
        tbhis is that you? lol

I have a feeling you are going to be Lowry's number 1 fan.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          What happened to your screen name???
          hahahaha its still me man. I figured id pay tribute to the glove, hehehe

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            tbhis is that you? lol

I have a feeling you are going to be Lowry's number 1 fan.
            hahahaha if he can talk as much as GP, then most probably.

Comment

Was there ever a better trash talker than Payton?

Comment

Yo' mama?

lol

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Yo' mama?

lol
                  She was fierce, but she shoots like a girl...

Comment

Reggie was pretty good too.

Comment

gonna have to say mj. he was a very vocal arsehole on the floor and then he would always win too.

Comment

I think GP, Miller, and MJ are in a league of their own when it comes to trash talkin.

The best trash talking raptor (or atleast guy that annoys the shit out of other teams) is Kleiza for sure.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                          I think GP, Miller, and MJ are in a league of their own when it comes to trash talkin.

The best trash talking raptor (or atleast guy that annoys the shit out of other teams) is Kleiza for sure.
                          THIS! Kleiza is one hell of a cocky mother fucker.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                          X