Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Raptors Pursue David Lee?

should the raptors go after David Lee ?

i would definitely consider it especially if reggie gets traded i mean sure were all high on amir and soon to be davis. but, they aren't starting caliber yet and we need a guy who can be our starter pf night in night out.

definitely, give lee a look. i think if we let bosh walk we could sign lee with that cap space.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I don't see why the Knicks wouldn't want to keep him, even if they manage to sign Bosh, they'll still need another big and Lee fits the bill. I don't buy that you have to have a true C and true PF on a team, I think a combo of Lee and Bosh could work, although defensively (not rebounding) they would have some issues.

Comment

No, we should not. He is about as useful on D as Bargs and a combo of the two would give us the worst D in the history of the league. Lee is actually on my list of players I never want to see on the Raps.
        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Yeah dont want to see any players who played for the knicks last season on the raptors. There all losers Lee included. I think i speak for a lot of raptors fans when i say were through with all this finesse garbage from PFs and centers leave that to the guards and wings and do what ur supposed to do rebound, block shots and defend.

Comment

rigdig wrote: View Post
            should the raptors go after David Lee ?
            Only if we trade Andrea Bargnani for a strong, defensive centre (like Bogut - but won't happen)
            http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

Definitely not.

Comment

Isn't this horse lying in a ditch somewhere with beat marks all over it?

No, no matter if the Raptors trade Bargnani or not, the Raptors need to be done with big men who play poor defense. No Lee, Boozer, Amare or any other big man who is not, at the very least, above average defensively. Let Ed Davis be the new touchstone for big men in Toronto. Rebounding and defense first.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Not to be cruel, but if we were a lottery team last year, how would we be better with Chris Bosh-lite?

I'd rather build the team in a new direction and see what Davis can do for us, rather than simply plugging a lesser player into a system that failed.

Comment

Working...
                  X