No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think everyone understands the raptors played terribly for the majority of the game, but I still won't overlook the refereeing. I cannot. Just that feeling knowing you're getting screwed has to be deflating. Then the final play just rubs salt into the wound.

Comment

• Also... I have foaming hatred for Leo Rautins.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• It's not worth to discuss about officiating again. The call on Lowry was bad - everyone knows it! Whatever happened, happened right. I loved Casey's post-game interview - he's directing his anger to the team and it's correct decision, we played poorly.

Comment

• wow twitter is exploding about this offensive foul.

where's your apology, NBA?!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Also... I have foaming hatred for Leo Rautins.
            It feels like everytime that dick face is commentating the Raptors lose. Can we get Rautins off the air please? he's bad luck for the team

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              It feels like everytime that dick face is commentating the Raptors lose. Can we get Rautins off the air please? he's bad luck for the team
              Leo comments for Sportsnet, Jack for TSN.

On TSN (with Jack), the Raptors are 19-9.

On Sportsnet, with Leo, they are 7-14.

You're onto something!
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JV fouled quick but when he came back in he was playing better D, but still drawing fouls for nothing it was a very strange game.

If Raps go against a team with a big like Cousins that can score and is a brute its going to be a tough game, we don't have the inside presence to deal with guys like a Demarcus, a Brook Lopez a Dwight Howard. This is why its do important that JV develops his offense, so he can put pressure on opposing bigs.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JFRn...ature=youtu.be

THIS IS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL????????

n
                  Still can't get over this

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                    Still can't get over this

Same. I've been rewatching the video constantly since and, the very weak WEAK ass argument that you can make that there was a kick out (with two legs?) comes AFTER contact is already made on Lowry's shooting arm and ONLY as Lowry's already falling downwards from that same contact. There's no argument you can make to defend this call other than it being a bad call that had to be kept in to justify the technical afterwords...which was due to the horrible call in the first place.

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• They should have let that be a no call AT LEAST. But that was a foul.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        Same. I've been rewatching the video constantly since and, the very weak WEAK ass argument that you can make that there was a kick out (with two legs?) comes AFTER contact is already made on Lowry's shooting arm and ONLY as Lowry's already falling downwards from that same contact. There's no argument you can make to defend this call other than it being a bad call that had to be kept in to justify the technical afterwords...which was due to the horrible call in the first place.

line was 7.5?? what the heck? He's wrong, line was 1.5 in most betting agencies. ( biggest movement detected @ uwin.com ).

Comment

• Who were the refs in last night's game anyone know??
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            line was 7.5?? what the heck? He's wrong, line was 1.5 in most betting agencies. ( biggest movement detected @ uwin.com ).
                            The last line I saw had Raptors favored by 1.

Comment

• rseal wrote: View Post
                              The last line I saw had Raptors favored by 1.
                              And especially since it relied on the Raptors fouling numerous times after the call to get to 8 points. I think if they were trying to get the Kings to win by 8 they wouldn't have called a foul before the ball was inbounded to give Novak a FT.

Comment

• 41 free throw are the most Sac made all year. Also going into last night game Sac was #1 in "committing" fouls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X