Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Sign Andrea Bargnani to Extension(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Sign Andrea Bargnani to Extension(?)

I would congratulate blake for pulling the greatest April Fool's trick and making about a thousand peoples' heart skip a beat.

If Blake wasn't lying.

I would like congratulate all those guys on twitter who tricked Blake so badly that he even wrote an article about balogni information. You guys are the best!!!

Else:

I would like to congratulate Bryan Colangelo to being The greatest Fool of the year (not just on April) and would like to wish this team well with this being my official Goodbye note as I go brutally hang myself upon a purple painted apple tree.

Bring Back Babcock!!!

Man I hate April's Fool day ...
    Blake
    40.00%
    Blakes twitter team
    0.00%
    Bring Back Babcock!
    60.00%

oh man he got me hard... i lost my april 1st awareness for just a split second and BOOM.

Comment

I hate getting Bazinga-d

Comment

I even started a thread out of my frustration........ Jesus..... You cannot be so cruel with us... even if it's april 1st...
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I actually thought a more realistic (though equally scary in my opinion) scenario for April Fools would have been announcing a 3 year / $15M extension for Anderson, as a reward for his veteran savvy, lockdown defense and exceptional 3pt shooting on such a young up-and-coming team... I would have been googling for confirmation ASAP and shitting my pants from fear!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            I actually thought a more realistic (though equally scary in my opinion) scenario for April Fools would have been announcing a 3 year / $15M extension for Anderson, as a reward for his veteran savvy, lockdown defense and exceptional 3pt shooting on such a young up-and-coming team... I would have been googling for confirmation ASAP and shitting my pants from fear!
            I agree.
            Bargnani was too easy of a target.

Anderson on the other hand, if the dollars were realistic, might have caught more in the net. Joke or not, I'm on the side that thinks Raps should part way with AA next season. His value is better off with a top Play-off team, where he'll be more apt to play his role, rather than outside it.

This is where the summer signings worry me. BC needs to catch his breath, and be a lot more subtle this off season. I feel the same way about Lucas - time for Bryan to explore different options. Chicago seems to love him.

Apparently Blake has achieved some fame:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Nba/01-04-201...71971624.shtml

Last edited by RapthoseLeafs; Tue Apr 2, 2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

oh man, if it had been realistic and about AA, I might have had a brain hemorrhage.

Comment

Working...
              X