Memorable Raptor Games This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorable Raptor Games This Year

What was the most memorable Raptor game for you this year? IMO I'd have to say the game against LA at home was awesome...

On a different topic, i was wondering if a Raptor has ever earned a triple double?
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    What was the most memorable Raptor game for you this year? IMO I'd have to say the game against LA at home was awesome...

On a different topic, i was wondering if a Raptor has ever earned a triple double?
    That for me along with the loss to the Bulls were the two most memorable games. I would put the blow out by the Hawks as the 3rd most memorable and then the last two games of the season only because they might have given us a glimpse of what the Raptors starting five might look like next season.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
    X