No announcement yet.

Lakers vs. Raptors, January 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who was pretty happy with Anderson's play today? Yes he took some dumb shots, but he hit a couple of good 3s and had 8 assists, and if I remember correctly most of them were good passes that set up easy dunks and lay ups.

Comment

• DeRozan 30mins 8pts 3rbs 3ast
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• aa solid as always, i am just sick of pointing it out

Comment

• Yeah not really sure why anyone would complain about AA today. He played well for the most part. Some bad shots late in the game, but our offence wasn't doing much at the time as a whole.

Comment

• DiAntoni said the couple of 3's by Lowry really hurt them.

Comment

• DeRozan is starting to disappear

Comment

• Casey "We executed down the stretch tonight."

Really?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  DeRozan is starting to disappear
                  He is in a slump. Let him play through it. People calling for his minutes to be sliced should note that the only way he is going to get out of his slump is by playing.

Comment

• AA was -15 in this game. The second worst +/- player on the floor was TR at -5.

Sure he hits some big shots now and again but the offense stagnates with him on the floor.

I watch a lot of basketball and I dont see any other team in the league scrapping what they do for 3-3.5 quarters and switching to a completely different lineup for the end. If we were known as a team that can close the deal then I wouldn't complain but we are known as a team that cant hold a lead so it throws up a red flag for me.

Comment

• Those 2 three's were nasty

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                        AA was -15 in this game. The second worst +/- player on the floor was TR at -5.

Sure he hits some big shots now and again but the offense stagnates with him on the floor.

I watch a lot of basketball and I dont see any other team in the league scrapping what they do for 3-3.5 quarters and switching to a completely different lineup for the end. If we were known as a team that can close the deal then I wouldn't complain but we are known as a team that cant hold a lead so it throws up a red flag for me.
                        Watch the Kings

Comment

• Stop being so hard on DeMar. Some games he's the man, other nights it's Anderson, other nights it's Ross. I just think it is fun to watch. To me, he has proved that he can be our starting shooting guard going forward until some crazy trade happens. Yes he's gonna have some hard stretch. Like most players in this league.

Overall I really liked this game today.

Comment

• Casey just said that its important for the point guard not to get shaken because if the point guard starts to shake the rest of the team shakes. So he liked the way Jose reacted to Kobe's press, and how he did not get flustered, said he saw Kobe do that to Jason Kidd and was very worried, but Jose did better than he thought.

Comment

• Also said, that Lowry did not play bad, he loved lowrys game, just thought Jose was having a good night and went with him, last game people thought jose was hurt due to lack of time but it was just Casey, who thought Lowry was having the better game and stuck with him. He said he will go with the point guard that is better for the team overall, not a knock to any of the point guards at all, feels blessed to have both.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                DeRozan 30mins 8pts 3rbs 3ast
                                ... and 5 turnovers

Comment

Working...
                                X