No announcement yet.

GT: Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine how often demar would get to the line if he got the calls Carmelo gets

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I'd really like to see them actually pass it to JV at some point. *For a postup
      Not this quarter.

Comment

ugh...Alan Anderson...

Comment

I'd really like to see them actually pass it to JV at some point. *For a postup
          But then they wouldn't be able to shoot long twos!
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Not this quarter.
            I did say at some point....hopefully at least this game. It's a crime how many times he had position and didn't get it. You don't expect him to get it every time, but holy crap it's infuriating when he doesn't get it at all so that guys can chuck it.

Comment

Everything is isolation. Unfuckingbelievable.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

And btw, do you think anyone ever taught John Lucas III how to use a screen?

Comment

I did say at some point....hopefully at least this game. It's a crime how many times he had position and didn't get it. You don't expect him to get it every time, but holy crap it's infuriating when he doesn't get it at all so that guys can chuck it.
                  Yup. This team is becoming very selfish with the ball. I can barely watch whole games anymore. I'll definitely be heading over to Gonzaga in a couple minutes...
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Nah take out Lucas from court... He plays without efficiency when he can't shoot.

Comment

This is how John Lucas' play makes me feel.

Comment

Fields playing great

Comment

If you have dreads, you seem like you're 20% better at basketball than you really are.
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Funny sidenote: just came across an artice from 2009 when Casey was considered for the Sixers headcoaching position:

The Bad

• Inexperienced as a head coach with only a year and half under his belt with a bad team. But for an assistant it’s actually more than most.

• Said to have weird/questionable rotations and substitution patterns and well as still learning/lacking with his in-game management and adjustments such as when to call timeouts and what is executed out of timeouts.

• Perceived to be laid back (but some also say he is intense enough to compliment that)

• Would seriously need to paired with a strong offensive lead assistant.
                            Source

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              Funny sidenote: just came across an artice from 2009 when Casey was considered for the Sixers headcoaching position:

Source
                              Wow. Well, at least we know we're seeing clearly.
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post

Source
                                • Said to have weird/questionable rotations and substitution patterns and well as still learning/lacking with his in-game management and adjustments such as when to call timeouts and what is executed out of timeouts.

Done.

Comment

Working...
                                X