No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought that was quite balanced - for sure andrea was most similar to barney than il mago when missed to box out cousins
    Let's go Raptors!

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
      I beg to disagree, not because Bargs scores 20+ pts and Reggie grabs 10+ rebs then its all good.
      In some situations, reggie get pushed outside, who goes and grabs the rebounds? Bargs should.

But neither of you guys should really blame Bargs or Reggie. Its BC and Triano's fault. They drafted Bargs knowing well that the guy is a scorer, not a defensive or rebounding guy. Its not Bargs fault if he hasnt improved his rebounding, boxing out skills etc. If he wanted to improve, he wouldve done it a long time ago. But his game, his mentality, is more of being a scorer. Shoot the basketball. You cant blame him if he doesnt want to box out or rebound or dive on the floor for looseballs, thats what Triano and BC are for. If they want to get guys who do the dirty work, they should get guys who will do just that. If Bargs is getting outworked on the boards, Triano should take him out and put somebody in there who will get rebounds and do hustle plays. DONT BLAME A PLAYER FOR WHAT HE DOES, HE WAS PUT ON THAT SITUATION BY THE COACH. BLAME THE COACH.
      I disagree,i do blame Bargs for not rebounding because i believe he could if he wanted too,he doesnt place an importance on it and neither the coach of mgmt stress it hence his PT is guaranteed....I blame BC for allowing it and not properly being able to evaluate him and allowing what i believe are "cancerous habits" to effect this team....The remnants of the losing culture made up of bad work habits and underachieving are directly linked to two players still looming on this team....I really believe the rebuild process will fully began once they are swept out of here and we can then rebuild with new core and get rid of the pieces that dont fit and dont work for us....

Comment

• Andrea is aware of his surroundings and where he is on the court...you can see it one of the pics after the shot goes up,he turns his head and directly looks at Cousins coming into the paint...he clearly was checking if someone was going to fight him for that rebound...and didnt adjust his position inside instead stood pat and let DeMarcus walk in and push him out and take it....

try again...

Comment

• Trife76 wrote: View Post
          3 rebs in 2 games...got played by a rook in one of em....scores in losses,doesnt show up when it counts, record 1-4
          averaging 2.5 boards a game..Calderon paid 9 milly to sit on the bench....where did i lie ?
          I just said you were right. Btw, I can't wait on your take on Amir Johnson's $35M contract, and then maybe talk about Kleiza's bad shooting. Whilst you're there why don't you talk about how it's not only Bargnani that doesn't show up when it matters. I don't know, just a thought.
          Oh I guess you don't count the rebounds he got against Utah?
          You blame our losses on Bargnani, I just don't get that. You might not like Bargnani or Calderon, but a loss cannot be attributed to one player, when it's a team game.

Comment

Quoting an idiot writer like Doug Smith is futile...He doesnt even realize how he made MY exact point in that quote....He played well "earlier" in the game,but when the game counted "4th qtr" he got abused by a rookie....thats the premise of much of the criticism..that he doesnt come thru when it counts,game on the line....BUT in the 2nd qtr he'll score the ball at will....

His quote basically exemplifies the criticism of Bargnani....thats why he's an idiot of a writer....and to top if off he states bargs forced him into foul trouble as if thats hig praise...Cousins is a rook Bargs should be putting him out the game...

Complete idiot defense mechanism by that fat ass bum...
            How did the rest of the team play during that 4th quarter stretch?

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
              How did the rest of the team play during that 4th quarter stretch?
              Who are we supposed to be relying on to be our No 1 guy now ?

If the Lakers lose a game and Kobe makes critical errors in that game,do people talk about what Barnes and Blake did ? Mind you im not comparing KObe and Andrea but the theorticall y there are paralells..Andrea is now expected to be the leader of this team he is held to a different set of rules than guys we expect nothing of..thats just called using ur head...

I mean i obviously know why you want to deflect cuz the facts and visuals are pretty tough to defend...

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
                I just said you were right. Btw, I can't wait on your take on Amir Johnson's $35M contract, and then maybe talk about Kleiza's bad shooting. Whilst you're there why don't you talk about how it's not only Bargnani that doesn't show up when it matters. I don't know, just a thought.
                Oh I guess you don't count the rebounds he got against Utah?
                You blame our losses on Bargnani, I just don't get that. You might not like Bargnani or Calderon, but a loss cannot be attributed to one player, when it's a team game.
                Again showing you read what you want to read because i have talked about Amir and Kleiza go read some posts and stop whining for my opinions...

If the guy rebounds like he should and he plays tough theres no thread made about it...Again its been pointed out in basketball losses can be pinned on individual players alot easier than any other sport because of the nature of the sport....as easily as i can claim Bargnani loses games for this team i could say D Will won that game for Utah....

Its not about liking anybody i dont respect his game and i think he's a lazy SOB and thats what i dont like....and i believe both of them individually keep this team from moving forward cuz they dont give a team what it needs to win consistently....

Comment

I disagree,i do blame Bargs for not rebounding because i believe he could if he wanted too,he doesnt place an importance on it and neither the coach of mgmt stress it hence his PT is guaranteed....I blame BC for allowing it and not properly being able to evaluate him and allowing what i believe are "cancerous habits" to effect this team....The remnants of the losing culture made up of bad work habits and underachieving are directly linked to two players still looming on this team....I really believe the rebuild process will fully began once they are swept out of here and we can then rebuild with new core and get rid of the pieces that dont fit and dont work for us....
                  This just in

Trife 76 is actually Tim W posting under another alias

or

Scott Carefoot

Tim Jizzum

Comment

• tbihis wrote: View Post
                    DONT BLAME A PLAYER FOR WHAT HE DOES, HE WAS PUT ON THAT SITUATION BY THE COACH. BLAME THE COACH.
                    Interesting..

Comment

• Name all those guys who are as good as Andrea who suck? You have given no examples and are nothing but a mouth piece. Respect = zero. I predicted that Andrea would be a 20 plus scorer and that Kleiza would be the starting three. Even when everyone was going to trade andrea for a late first rounder and kleiza was shat. Trife if you want someone to respect your knowledge show us how smart you're give us some predictions.

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                      Nah your just reading what you want to read..i said TO ratio is meaningless dude....Guards in this league turn the ball over i said they are not an issue if you contribute things to offset them...NAsh turns the ball over,Wade for consecutive years had 5 Tos a game...

Bargs scoring doesnt mean anything if he doesnt do other things..proof is has been on display THIS season......if he isnt going to rebound the 20 PPG will be in alot of blowout losses this year...and yes you obviously dont get that the bargnani brigade who doesnt understand basketball doesnt want to get that so yes thats the dumbness im talking about in this city with this team...

How many losing seasons will it take for yall to see thse guys are perennial losers and deserve this team (shrugs)

Nothing i have said is incorrect or absurd dude but i understand how Calderon and bargnani people get sensitive when you bash there heroes.....

Sidenote: I have always wondered if bargnani was african american and came up thru the NCAA if he would get all the praise and defending he does from raptor fans esp on this board.....i dont think he would...what does that say ?

Comment

• Frankthetank wrote: View Post
                        Name all those guys who are as good as Andrea who suck? You have given no examples and are nothing but a mouth piece. Respect = zero. I predicted that Andrea would be a 20 plus scorer and that Kleiza would be the starting three. Even when everyone was going to trade andrea for a late first rounder and kleiza was shat. Trife if you want someone to respect your knowledge show us how smart you're give us some predictions.
                        lol ur question dont make any sense....i dont think Andrea is very good...i think he has tools to be good but i dont think he is...
                        So you want me to name guys who i think had tools and underachieved ? if thats the question i'll pass cuz its a waste of bandwith.

Comment

• Im not lokoing for co signs here or anyone to respect my opinions on this board...based on things i have read im glad alot of you dont agree with my opinions lolol...

People that understand and know basketball would clearly understand what i have been posting...relating to this team and its players...

Comment

• Trife your a waste of bandwidth and you will see by how little action you get on your next blog. All the things you said about ANdrea were said about Paul Gasol when he was with Memphis. He's turned out alright. We will just take what you say to be fact your so smart TRIFE

Comment

• Tell me about all those people who know baskball who respect your oppinion?

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                              Im not lokoing for co signs here or anyone to respect my opinions on this board...based on things i have read im glad alot of you dont agree with my opinions lolol...

People that understand and know basketball would clearly understand what i have been posting...relating to this team and its players...

Comment

• Frankthetank wrote: View Post
                                Trife your a waste of bandwidth and you will see by how little action you get on your next blog. All the things you said about ANdrea were said about Paul Gasol when he was with Memphis. He's turned out alright. We will just take what you say to be fact your so smart TRIFE
                                You dont know anything about basketball lol

Pau Gasol and Andrea are nothing alike....The critcisms of Gasol were that he was soft and wasnt a legit No1 lead player but he actually did lead a 50 win team to the playoffs and was a legit all star before going to LA...and he actually has toughened up a little and has always been a good rebounder....I do think Gasol is somewhat overrated but he does rebound and does defend...

and i have never seen him take a 3 pointer lol

Comment

Working...
                                X