Roy Hibbert....Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trife76 wrote: View Post
    lol you wanna argue with this screename so badly that you didnt bother reading the post you quoted and replied too....smh...
    It's not an argument. You were just being educated. That's all. You should take notes.

If you wanted to blab about Hibbert - and only Hibbert, maybe you should have taken it to the NBA section considering the topic of Roy Hibbert isn't Raptors related at all. Or maybe you should have found the thread that already has all that Hibbert content in and posted it there. I think you're the one who should have been reading.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      Hibbert would not have been the pick had we still had the selection. In all liklihood, I remember Hickson coming back to work out twice for the Raptors. Batum was also high on the Raptors' list. Hibbert would NOT have been our selection.
      Batum. Now there's a player I can get upset about not drafting. I remember him being discussed for the Raps and to be honest I was going "jeez another skinny kid from Europe". He is a keeper now.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Batum. Now there's a player I can get upset about not drafting. I remember him being discussed for the Raps and to be honest I was going "jeez another skinny kid from Europe". He is a keeper now.
        The issue with Batum was that he had a heart condition. Not sure if he still has it or not. Maybe he's taking certain medications to ease the condition.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          If you wanted to blab about Hibbert - and only Hibbert, maybe you should have taken it to the NBA section considering the topic of Roy Hibbert isn't Raptors related at all. Or maybe you should have found the thread that already has all that Hibbert content in and posted it there. I think you're the one who should have been reading.
          Exactly.

Maybe Trife should actually discuss something when starting a thread, instead of saying "Hibbert. That guy should hang his head. Blah blah blah."
          Joshua Priemski
          NBA blogger
          SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
          www.RufusOnFire.com/
          www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Working...
          X