Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Girl and the Raptor Part 2

Hey guys,

Here's a piece my friend Dave did for the post. I think most of you will love it.

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/10...raptor-part-2/

Great piece. A real "slice of life" gem. Thanks for that and congrats to your friend.

Comment

Wasn't it great. His daughter was just so...real..and Amir...just so honest. I bet she could interview every star out there and get amazing stuff from them.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
        ...I bet she could interview every star out there and get amazing stuff from them.
        She could have a career there. Ber interesting to see if she can follow up with pieces on other players, and would be interesting to see how they react to her questions.

Comment

it certainly would be, however I'm not sure dave would do that. I should ask him.

Comment

Great piece. Thanks for sharing Craig.

As for Amir ... what a guy. He never ceases to impress me.

Comment

Amir has to be the most likeable guy on the team, perhaps ever.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Amir has to be the most likeable guy on the team, perhaps ever.
                I put him right up there with AP.
                They're both so personable and open to the fans and media alike.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  I put him right up there with AP.
                  They're both so personable and open to the fans and media alike.
                  Yeah, AP wasn't here as long and seemed more quiet. Both seem super nice, but Amir really seems to have that great out-going personality while AP was a bit more quiet, reserved type.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Who is AP again?

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, AP wasn't here as long and seemed more quiet. Both seem super nice, but Amir really seems to have that great out-going personality while AP was a bit more quiet, reserved type.
                      Completely agree. AP did very little talking off the court, but plenty ON the court. Lol And when he did take time to do interviews and the like, there isn't anybody I'd rather listen to talk about the game.

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                      Who is AP again?
                      Anthony Parker. The Consumate Professional.

Comment

Fantastic piece! It's nice to see one of this country's better sports-writers (and I don't say that lightly; I have enormous respect for Dave Bidini) write this style of piece about a basketball player. Usually only hockey and occasionally baseball get that sort of treatment.

Comment

Thought this was going to be erotic fiction. Disappointing.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Doesn't Amir have a daughter that his denying?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                            X