Preseason begins! Raptors vs Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    keep Tyler on the bench and let him beast. Let Amir continue to help JV develop
    No.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      So Quincy and Novak didnt see burn?
      Yeah, next game they'll probably play instead of Gray and Daye or something along those lines.

Comment

• I'm sorry everyone. You are welcome to disagree with me on my Hansbrough starting point. You will just be wrong is all.
        Last edited by thead; Mon Oct 7, 2013, 10:16 PM.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• honestly, its entirely possible that prob against some teams you might see hansborough get the start, just from the way i know casey likes to experiments with rotations.

but basically amir and jv have a better dynamic, with amir being around/outside the paint and jv inside under the basket. hansborough is better defensively under the basket so you have an overlap with jv. and you prob wont be seeing jv coming off the bench.

Comment

• tyler is a perfect combo w/ gray to make up for lost speed and hustle

Comment

• Really liked Tyler's game (as mentioned by others).. He'll be loved like Reggie, JYD and Keon Clark were. Unlike Reggie he can actually get to the FT line and score points though which is nice. That aside.. I think the bench still has issues... and if DD/RG are not firing they will have long nights. They need a solid 6th man who can come in and get a bunch of points. Hopefully Ross turns into that guy but he has a long way to go before he does.

Comment

• As for Tyler starting.. I still think chemistry is important for the starting line up. Amir deserves that spot. He's been the Raptors MVP the last three seasons.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Thank you for that. I was able to give up the feed and catchg part of thr third and all of the 4th quarter on my PVR. Woohoo.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    I love what Kelly Olynyk does. He is has the potential to be what everyone thought Bargnani was going to be
                    Good for Canadian National Team.

Comment

• Raptors looked like they were coasting to me. However, that's the best that I've ever seen Ross. The Celtics commentators were awful as usual. The new nickname for 2/3 of the Raps was "that guy"...Crash looked healthy for a change, Green looked lost in the new Celtics offense and the Raps were using their deep bench early. Glad to see Rudy get out of that funk and Tyler did his thing.

Really hard to assess Raptor bigs when they're playing against a squad whose best big had back surgery last season. Got to get those turnovers down though.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        people its not too late to come aboard my Hansbrough bandwagon
                        Have I mentioned I've been on since day one?

Comment

• What I liked most (for the last quarter and a half I saw) was the guys seemed to be taking it seriously and putting in full effort. Great effort by Hansbrough, Buycks looked good on D, solid effort by TRoss, Fields being effective, DJ doing what we hoped, JV being solid, DeMar looking like a new player and the whole Raptors Republic crew being very supportive and contained in their comments.

Comment

• Forgot to ask, was it me or was the crowd a little too amped up for a pre-season game?
                            Like they thought it might be one of the few games the Celts could win?

What a difference a year can make in the NBA.

Comment

• Can't wait for the next game.

Basketball is like an addiction.

Let's go raps. #PsychoT

I don't know why, but I never been so pumped for the pre season games. I'm going mental.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Can't wait for the next game.

Basketball is like an addiction.

Let's go raps. #PsychoT

I don't know why, but I never been so pumped for the pre season games. I'm going mental.
                                Same.. I was a casual fan until I found this site. Now everyone at my school hates me because I'm so hardcore. Lol
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X